10:30 A.M., September 23, 1999
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
BOARD FY 2001 WORK PROGRAM
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of July 22, 1999
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
a. Amendment 9920 - Recreational Trails Program
(Bucks, Montgomery Counties and City of Philadelphia)
3. Annual Self-Certification of the Regional Transportation Planning Process
Annually, DVRPC is required to self certify that the transportation planning processis in conformance with federal regulations implementing TEA-21, the Clean Air Actand other pertinent federal legislation.
4. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Dennis Winters, Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of September 14, 1999.
5. Financial Guidance Received from PennDOT for the Development of the FY 2001-2004 Pennsylvania TIP
The status of the FY 2001-2004 Pennsylvania TIP Process will be reported to theBoard by the staff with emphasis placed on the financial guidance received fromPennDOT.
6. Pennsylvania State Transportation Commission - 2001 TransportationProgram Public Hearings
Public Hearings will be held in the Delaware Valley region on October 15, 1999 tosolicited input from the public and interested parties on the Pennsylvania 2001Transportation Program.
7. Development of the DVRPC FY 2001 Work Program
Highlights of the DVRPC Board FY2001 Work Program Committee meeting ofSeptember 23, 1999 will be reported.
8. DVRPC Competitive Congestion Mitigation Air Quality (CMAQ) Program
Staff will report on the status of the candidate projects for federal funds for projectsthat contribute to the attainment of the national Clean Air Act standards.
9. Executive Director's Report
- Regional Intergovernmental Transportation Coordinating Study Commission Meeting of September 8, 1999
- NJDOT Planning Partners Meeting, September 21, 1999
- DVRPC Board Retreat, December 3, 1999 at the Springfield Country Club, Springfield, PA (Delaware County)
- PennDOT FY 1999 TIP Report Card October 1, 1998 - July 31, 1999
10. DVRPC Year 2025 Plan Release of Report #1: The Shape of Things to Come
Staff will present an overview of the two-year Year 2025 Planning Process andsummarize the contents of Plan Report #1.
11. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey
- Regional Citizens Committee - Dennis Winters
- Information Resources Exchange Group - Barry Seymour
- Regional Land Use and Development Committee - Barry Seymour
- Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog
- Minutes of meeting of July 22, 1999
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, and 3)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for September 23, 1999
- RCC Recommendations for September 23, 1999