Product Search Result
Cecil B. Moore Avenue - Public Engagement Webmap
Product No.: WEB22015
Date Published: 10/2021
Geographic Area Covered: Philadelphia
Abstract: This engagement map was created to help the public provide feedback on issues within the study area of the Cecil B Moore Vision Zero project.
Key Words: vision zero, community engagement, webmap
- Aaron Fraint (email@example.com)
- Aaron Fraint Associate Manager, Office of Mobility Analysis and Design
- Kendra Nelson Associate Planner
- Mark Morley Transportation Planner
- Stephanie Cavacini Senior Graphic Designer
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested.
To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.