Product Search Result
DVRPC FY2021 Transportation Improvement Program for PA Addendum
Product No.: 21001B
Date Published: 9/2020
If you would like to request a printed copy (or copies) of this product, please call DVRPC at 215-592-1800 or email the staff contact listed below. If you would like to request this publication or portion of this publication in another language or format, please fill out a request form.
Geographic Area Covered: Southeastern Pennsylvania (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties)
Abstract: This volume contains the following appendices: (e) PennDOT’s General and Procedural Guidance; (f) Environmental Justice Appendix, (g) SEPTA’s Financial Capacity Analysis; (h) Executive Summary of the Documentation of the Conformity Finding; and (i) Summary of Public Involvement Process, Index of Comments, Original Public Comments, Responses to Public Comments, List of Recommended Changes, Public Comment Outreach Documentation, the Highlights of the Draft DVRPC FY2021 TIP for Pennsylvania, Public Notice, and Proof of Publication.
Key Words: Air Quality, Bike and Pedestrian, Bridges, CMP, Conformity, Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality, Congestion Mitigation Process, DRPA/PATCO, Environmental Justice, FAST Act, Federally Funded Projects, Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act, Goods Movement, Highway Safety Improvement Program, Highways, HSIP, Indicators of Potential Disadvantage, IPD, MAP-21, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, National Freight Program, National Highway Freight Program, National Highway Performance Program, NFP, NHFP, NHPP, PART, PennDOT, PennDOT’s Bureau of Public Transit, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Pottstown Area Rapid Transit, Public Involvement, Railway-Highway Grade Crossing, Safe Routes to School, SAFETEA-LU, SEPTA, STP, STBGP, Surface Transportation Block Grant Program, Surface Transportation Program, TA, TEA-21, TIP, Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Transit, Transportation, Transportation Alternatives, Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, Transportation Improvement Program
- Richard Murphy Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alison M. Hastings PP, AICP Associate Director, Communications and Engagement
- Angela Rio Graphic Design and Print Specialist
- Elizabeth He Senior Database Application Developer
- Elizabeth Schoonmaker Associate Director, Transportation Programs
- Glenn T. McNichol Principal GIS Analyst
- Jesse N. Buerk Manager, Capital Project Development
- Kathrine Nash Transportation Planner
- Kimberly A. Dean Manager, Creative and Print Services
- Marc C Molta Front-End Developer
- Natalie N. Scott Senior Communications Specialist
- Sean Greene Manager, Air Quality Programs
- Shoshana Akins Senior Public Participation Planner
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested. To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or email@example.com.