Connections 2050 is Greater Philadelphia's current LONG-RANGE PLAN and was adopted by the DVRPC Board on September 23, 2021. The CONNECTIONS 2050 VISION is an EQUITABLE, RESILIENT, and SUSTAINABLE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION that:
- Preserves and restores the natural ENVIRONMENT.
- Develops inclusive, healthy, and walkable COMMUNITIES.
- Grows an innovative and connected ECONOMY with broadly shared prosperity.
- Maintains a safe, MULTIMODAL TRANSPORTATION network that serves everyone.
The Plan includes strategies to achieve the vision and a fiscally-constrained financial plan for investing in regional transportation infrastructure.
- Connections 2050 Explorer
- Connections 2050 Policy Manual
- Connections 2050 Process & Analysis Manual
- Connections 2050 Major Regional Projects
- TIP-LRP Project Benefit Criteria
- Population and Employment Forecasts 2015-2050
- Population & Employment Webmap
- Download Population Forecast
- Download Employment Forecast
- Futures Group
- Transportation Performance Management
- Tracking Progress
- Municipal Implementation Toolbox
- Sign Up for Long-Range Plan Email Notifications