Product Search Result
Connections 2050 Plan for Greater Philadelphia: Policy Manual
Product No.: 21027
Date Published: 1/2022
If you would like to request a printed copy (or copies) of this product, please call DVRPC at 215-592-1800 or email the staff contact listed below. If you would like to request this publication or portion of this publication in another language or format, please fill out a request form.
Geographic Area Covered: The nine-county DVRPC region, which covers the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania; and Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Mercer counties in New Jersey.
Abstract: The Connections 2050 Plan for Greater Philadelphia: Policy Manual documents the Connections 2050 vision, principles, goals, policies and strategies, and contains a summary of the financial plan. It has a companion report, The Connections 2050 Plan for Greater Philadelphia Process and Analysis Manual contains supporting information related to the vision and strategies, along with the detailed financial plan.
Key Words: Region, Long-Range Plan, Plan, 2050, Vision, Principles, Equity, Resiliency, Sustainability, Goals, Environment, Communities, Land Use, The Economy, Transportation, Strategies, Transportation Investments, Tracking Progress, Regional Values, Regional Concerns, Covid-19, Black Lives Matter, Scenarios, Technology, Automated Vehicles, Connected Vehicles, Electric Vehicles, Shared Mobility, Mobility-as-a-Service, Forecasts, Population, Employment, Development, Open Space, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Air Quality, Water Quality, Local Food, Housing, Environmental Justice, Education, Centers, Historic Preservation, Net Zero Carbon, Infrastructure, Vision Zero, Circuit Trails, Security, Cybersecurity, Workforce Skills, Circular Economy, Sharing Economy, Small Business, Goods Movement, Poverty, Contingent Strategies, Antiracism, Broadband, Transportation Funding, Major Regional Projects, Funding Options.
- Brett Fusco (email@example.com)
- Alison M. Hastings, PP, AICP Associate Director, Communications and Engagement
- Amy Verbofsky Manager, Healthy and Resilient Communities
- Andrew Svekla Manager, Office of Smart Growth
- Angela Rio Graphic Design and Print Specialist
- Betsy R. Mastaglio, RLA Associate Director, Multimodal Planning
- Brett Fusco Associate Director, Comprehensive Planning
- Christopher J. Linn, AICP Manager,Office of Climate and Environment
- Elise Turner Manager, Office of Communications and Engagement
- Elizabeth V. Compitello Manager, Sustainable Energy
- Jaclyn Davis Manager, Office of Long Range Planning
- Karen P. Cilurso, PP, AICP Associate Director, Livable Communities
- Karin A. Morris, AICP Director of Community Planning
- Kevin S. Murphy Manager, Office of Safe Streets
- Mark H. Gatti Associate Manager, Office of GIS
- Michael Boyer Director of Regional Planning
- Rebecca J. Maule Senior Graphic Artist
- Sean Greene Manager, Office of Freight and Clean Transportation
- Shoshana Akins Senior Public Participation Planner
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested.
To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.