The DVRPC Board Agenda
Phone number: 1-346-248-7799 Meeting ID: 936 3812 3963 Passcode: 441861575
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of February 24, 2022
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2022 TIP for NJ and for the FY 2021 TIP for PA.
3. Bringing an Automated Shuttle to Philadelphia
Winning one of the initial DVRPC Travel Options Program (TOP) CMAQ grants in 2021, a consortium of PIDC, Perrone Robotics, PennDOT, AECOM, Drexel University and DVRPC are leading the way to bring Philadelphia and Pennsylvania the first Level 4 Automated Shuttle. Dan Corey, the grant leader and the Project Manager from AECOM will review the status of the shuttle project at the Navy Yard.
4. Expo: Experimental Pop-ups Program Update
DVRPC's Expo team will provide updates on pilot projects from around the region. Expo supports communities to pilot tactical urbanism projects, temporary transportation and placemaking improvements. Staff will detail recent Expo pilot projects and share what is next for tactical urbanism in Greater Philadelphia.
5. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
6. Executive Director's Report
- IIJA Updates
- TCDI Program
- Certification Review
- Fellowship Program
- New Releases
- Return to Office and Meetings
7. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Healthy Communities Task Force and RCEDF
- Information Resources Exchange Group
- Public Participation Task Force