Product Search Result
Greater Philadelphia Pedestrian Portal (walk.dvrpc.org)
Product No.: WEB18038
Date Published: 1/2021
Geographic Area Covered: DVRPC region (all 9 counties)
Abstract: DVRPC’s Regional Sidewalk Inventory project created a new dataset for understanding, evaluating, and prioritizing pedestrian accessibility in Greater Philadelphia. The Pedestrian Portal is intended to make that data easily available and useful for local planners, officials, and members of the public to inform and inspire pedestrian improvements. The portal allows for easy maintenance and local ground truthing of the regional sidewalk inventory data, and provides a space for collaboration between local, county, and regional planning partners working on pedestrian improvements.
Key Words: Pedestrian, walkability, GIS, sidewalks, crosswalks, curb ramps
- Kimberly L. Korejko (email@example.com)
- Gregory R. Krykewycz PP, AICP Associate Director, Multimodal Planning
- James E. Strangfeld CAPM Associate Manager, Web Services
- Logan Axelson Senior Transportation Planner
- Rebecca J. Maule Senior Graphic Artist
- Sean Lawrence GIS System Administrator
- William Stevens Associate Director, Data Services
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested. To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.