10:00 a.m., October 26, 2017
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of September 28, 2017
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA17-58: Waverly Road over Tacony Creek (County Bridge #275), (MPMS #103372), Montgomery County
- PA17-59: French Creek Parkway - Phase 1, (MPMS #57659), Chester County
3. Adoption of Conformity Determination of the Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan and TIPs for Pennsylvania and New Jersey
DVRPC is demonstrating conformity for the Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan (Plan), FY 2017 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania, and 2018 TIP for New Jersey. This demonstration is necessitated by a new Connections 2045 Plan, a new FY 2018-2021 TIP for New Jersey, and amendments to the FY 2017 TIP for Pennsylvania. A public comment period was held from September 1, 2017 to October 4, 2017. Two public meetings were held on September 18, and 19, 2017. Staff will present the results of the Transportation Conformity Determination and request that the DVRPC Board adopt the findings at the October 26, 2017 Board meeting.
Connections 2045 updates and extends Greater Philadelphia's long-range plan through the year 2045. The Plan establishes a vision for the growth and development of the region, serves as a blueprint for prioritizing transportation funding over the next 28 years, and is required under federal transportation law and planning regulations. It was developed with the input and support of DVRPC’s working committees, regional planning partners, stakeholder groups, and residents.
- PennDOT, District 6 Modeling Assistance
Provides for technical and planning assistance to PennDOT, District 6 for I-95 Reconstruction and other traffic studies via a new staff member dedicated to modeling District 6 traffic studies.
- DVRPC Freight Model Enhancement
This project will update and enhance DVRPC's regional travel model to improve its freight and commercial vehicle forecasting capabilities.
King of Prussia Rail Update and Draft Environmental Impact Statement Release
SEPTA will give a presentation detailing current status of the KOP Rail project, including an overview of new design options and the schedule for DEIS release.
7. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
8. Executive Director's Report
- DVRPC 2017 Board Retreat Feedback
- FY19 Work Program Committee Meeting
- Changing Lanes conference
- Vibrant Ports workshop
- Board Meeting Dates for 2018
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- New Releases
9. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Regional Aviation Committee
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force