Product Search Result
DVRPC FY2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania (FY21-FY24)
Product No.: 21001A
Date Published: 9/2020
If you would like to request a printed copy (or copies) of this product, please call DVRPC at 215-592-1800 or email the staff contact listed below. If you would like to request this publication or portion of this publication in another language or format, please fill out a request form.
Geographic Area Covered: Southeastern Pennsylvania (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties)
Abstract: The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) document contains a listing of all transit, highway, bridge, bicycle, pedestrian, and multimodal projects in DVRPC’s Pennsylvania counties that will seek federal funding in fiscal years 2021 to 2024. This volume also contains the following four appendices: (a) Board Resolutions, (b) PennDOT Financial Guidance, (c) Memorandum of Understanding on Procedures to Amend and Modify the TIP, and (d) DVRPC TIP Project Benefit Criteria.
Key Words: Air Quality, Bike and Pedestrian, Bridges, CMP, Conformity, Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality, Congestion Mitigation Process, DRPA/PATCO, Environmental Justice, FAST Act, Federally Funded Projects, Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act, Goods Movement, Highway Safety Improvement Program, Highways, HSIP, Indicators of Potential Disadvantage, IPD, MAP-21, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, National Freight Program, National Highway Freight Program, National Highway Performance Program, NFP, NHFP, NHPP, PART, PennDOT, PennDOT’s Bureau of Public Transit, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Pottstown Area Rapid Transit, Public Involvement, Railway-Highway Grade Crossing, Safe Routes to School, SAFETEA-LU, SEPTA, STP, STBGP, Surface Transportation Block Grant Program, Surface Transportation Program, TA, TEA-21, TIP, Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Transit, Transportation, Transportation Alternatives, Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, Transportation Improvement Program
- Richard Murphy Jr. (email@example.com)
- Alison M. Hastings PP, AICP Associate Director, Communications and Engagement
- Angela Rio Graphic Design and Print Specialist
- Elizabeth He Senior Database Application Developer
- Elizabeth Schoonmaker Associate Director, Transportation Programs
- Glenn T. McNichol Principal GIS Analyst
- Jesse N. Buerk Manager, Capital Project Development
- Kathrine Nash Transportation Planner
- Kimberly A. Dean Manager, Creative and Print Services
- Marc C Molta Front-End Developer
- Natalie N. Scott Senior Communications Specialist
- Sean Greene Manager, Air Quality Programs
- Shoshana Akins Senior Public Participation Planner
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested. To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.