The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 23, 2019
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA19-64: Outdoor Advertising Control (MPMS #113257), Various Counties
- PA19-65: I-95 Philadelphia to Scudder Falls (MPMS #92582), Bucks County
- PA19-66: 59th Street over AMTRAK (Bridge) (MPMS #98229), City of Philadelphia
- PA19-68: Railroad Grade Crossing Projects (Various MPMS #s), Various Counties
- PA19-69: Bethel Road Roundabout (MPMS #111021), Delaware County
Staff requests authorization to open a public comment period for the purpose of gathering public and agency comments on the Draft FY2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey, the Draft Conformity Determination of the Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan (LRP), the FY2019 TIP for Pennsylvania; and Draft FY2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey as well as to issue proper public notifications; to publish the draft documents of the respective LRP and TIPs and conformity findings on the internet; to make copies available at certain public libraries; and to hold public meetings.
Federal regulations require that Metropolitan Planning Organizations self- certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will request Board approval.
5. Election of Fiscal Year 2020 Board Officers
Elections will take place for the Fiscal Year 2020 DVRPC Board Officers, based on the recommendations from the Nominating Committee. At this time nominations may also be taken from the floor.
6. TIP/LRP Project Benefit Criteria Update
Staff has been working with a subcommittee of the Regional Technical Committee to update criteria for evaluating new project candidates that would be added to either the PA or NJ Transportation Improvement Programs (TIP) or to the DVRPC Long Range Plan. Staff will provide a briefing on the proposed universal benefit criteria which allow the same criteria to address both highway and transit funded projects, and can be used in both states in the DVRPC region. Using data driven considerations, the proposed benefit criteria will help the region most effectively balance prioritizing and programming the regions needs and resources.
7. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Safety and Autonomous Vehicles
- Transportation & Climate Change Initiative
- Transit Workforce Development
- Classic Towns Trolley Tour
- Board Retreat
9. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Regional Community and Economic Development Forum
(3) Central Jersey Transportation Forum
(4) Public Participation Task Force