The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of June 22, 2017
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA17-48: 422, Resurfacing (PM2), (MPMS #86924), Montgomery County
- PA17-49: American Street Streetscape (TIGER), (MPMS #70243), City of Philadelphia
DVRPC staff will present three projects for Regional Trails Program grant awards. These projects will contribute to advancing key segments of the Circuit Trails in New Jersey.
4. Pennsylvania State Transportation Commission Outreach Survey Results
The Pennsylvania State Transportation Commission's six-week public comment period for the 2019 Twelve Year Program (TYP) Update began in March and concluded in April 2017. During the comment period, the public had the opportunity to take an online survey and participate in an online public meeting. All public feedback received was analyzed to better understand public priorities and transportation trends.
5. Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan Update
DVRPC staff has been working with the RTC Long-Range Plan Working Group over the past year to develop a financial plan to identify priority investments for the region. Staff will provide an overview of the financial plan, including a discussion of how funding was allocated and projects were selected, to help the region achieve the goals set forth in the policy section of the Long-Range Plan.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Executive Director's Report
- DVRPC 2017 Board Retreat
- Draft Vision and Mission Statement
- Proposed Non-Profit Subsidiaries
- PADEP Draft Plan for Volkswagen Settlement
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- New Releases
8. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Regional Community and Economic Development Forum
- Healthy Communities Task Force
- Downtown Delivery Symposium