The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of July 28, 2016
Staff will present multiple memoranda of understanding between DVRPC and neighboring MPOs (LCTCC, NJTPA, SJTPO, and WILMAPCO) regarding their transportation planning and programming responsibilities as they relate to established urbanized areas that cross defined MPO boundaries. These MOUs will be updated following each decennial census and the development of new urbanized areas by the US Census Bureau.
DISCUSSION / PRESENTATION ITEMS
3. FY2018 DVRPC Work Program
Staff will provide an update on the timing and process of developing the FY2018 DVRPC Work Program, including the new Planning Factors and Planning Emphasis Areas as identified by the states and USDOT.
4. Age-Friendly Communities
Staff will present experiences and findings from a German Marshall Fellowship visit to the UK, and discuss how planners and policy-makers can help make communities more welcoming and functional for older citizens.
5. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
6. Executive Director's Report
- New Jersey Transportation Funding and Projects
- Proposed USDOT Rule for MPO Coordination and Planning Area Reform
- Board Retreat
- Safe Routes to Transit
- FHWA Safety Video
- Urban Land Institute event
- New Releases
7. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Information Resources Exchange Group
- Regional Aviation Committee
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of July 28, 2016
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Item 2)
- TIP Administrative Actions: September 2016