The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2016
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA15-90: SEPTA Bus Purchase Program, (MPMS #90512), SEPTA
- NJ16-039: Rt. 206, Bridges over Stony Brook, (DB #16354), Mercer County
- NJ16-042: River LINE Tier 4 Engine Retrofit Project, (DB #T701), NJ TRANSIT
Permanent Bicycle and Pedestrian Counters
Staff requests amendment of the work program and authorization to accept a $19,250 grant from the Pennsylvania Environmental Council for three additional permanent bicycle and pedestrian counters: two on the D&L Canal Trail in Bucks County and one on the Schuylkill River Trail in Montgomery County.
DVRPC solicited applications for the FY 2017 Transportation and Community Development Initiative (TCDI) grant program in March 2016. Staff will present the recommended projects for funding.
DVRPC will present six projects for Regional Trails Program grant awards. These projects will contribute to advancing key segments of the Circuit Trails in South Jersey.
Staff will present a recommendation for adoption of an Amendment to the Memorandum of Understanding among NJ TRANSIT, NJDOT, and the three Metropolitan Planning Organizations (NJTPA, DVRPC, and SJTPO). The MOU provides the general parameters of the Five-Year (FY2014 to FY2018) exchange of State Transportation Trust Fund (TTF) for an equal portion of federal Surface Transportation Program (STP) funds among agencies. The Amendment proposes a total exchange of $89.5 million ($70.5 million from NJTPA, $11.5 million from DVRPC, and $7.5 million from SJTPO) in FY2017.
Federal regulations require that Metropolitan Planning Organizations self- certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will present an RTC recommendation for Board approval.
8. Election of Fiscal Year 2017 Board Officers
Elections will take place for the Fiscal Year 2017 DVRPC Board Officers. At this time nominations may also be taken from the floor.
9. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
10. Executive Director's Report
- Metropolitan Planning Rules
- Repurposing Old Earmarks
- NJ County Planners Association
- PA TIP, Plan and Conformity public meeting
- TCDI Press Event
- Upcoming Committee or Task Force meetings
- New Releases
11. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Information Resources Exchange Group
- Central Jersey Transportation Forum
- Regional Community and Economic Development Forum
- Transportation Operations Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2016
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7)