The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of February 26, 1998
2. FY 1998 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Modification
a. Amendment 9739 - Various SEPTA Projects
b. Modification 9809 - Improvements to US 1 and CR 571, a.k.a. Millstone Bypass
3. New Jersey Congestion Management System (CMS)
When the New Jersey CMS was approved by the Board in December 1997, it wasagreed that certain procedural improvements would be developed. Staff will presentthese revisions to the Board for approval.
4. I-95/Scotch Road and I-95/NJ 31 Interchanges Congestion Management System(CMS) Study Report
NJDOT is proposing operational improvement to these two interchanges. DVRPC staffwill present a CMS determination for the improvements.
5. Improvements to US 1 and CR 571, a.k.a Millstone Bypass CongestionManagement System (CMS) Study
NJDOT will present the CMS Report documenting the study effort including strategyevaluation, an analysis of the need for a highway capacity increase, and recommendedcommitments to implement CMS strategies.
6. Update of the Year 2020 Land Use and Transportation Plan for the Delaware Valley Region
The public comment process has been completed for the update of the Year 2020 Plan.Staff will comment on the results of that process and request approval from the Board toadopt the Plan as presented.
7. Year 2020 Plan Implementation - Pa 100 Corridor / Route 202 (Section 300)Project
Staff will present an overview of the comprehensive land use and transportationevaluation of the 13-mile long Route 100 corridor study, located in central ChesterCounty as well as the 8-mile long Route 202 (Section 300) Project.
8. Executive Director's Report
9. Committee Reports
a. Planning Coordinating Committee/ Regional Transportation Committee - John B.Claffey
b. Regional Citizens Committee - Dennis Winters
c. Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog
d. Goods Movement Task Force - John J. Coscia
(1) Minutes of meeting of February 26, 1998
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for March 26, 1998
(4) RCC Recommendations for March 26, 1998
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
|THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 1998|
Immediately following Board Meeting
The Bourse Building - 8th Floor
111 South Independence Mall East
Philadelphia, PA 19106-2515
Please Use Fourth Street Elevators
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of February 26, 1997
2. Contract Authorization: Selection of Lucent Technologies
DVRPC has selected Lucent Technologies to provide us with a new modern telephone system. Approval by the Executive Committee is being requested.
(1) Minutes of Meeting of February 26, 1998
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheet (Action Item 2)