The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 23, 2015
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA15-42: Paper Mill Road over Darby Creek (Worrall Bridge/CB #221) (Act13), (MPMS # 103525), Delaware County
- PA15-43: Troxel/Orvilla Road (SR 1004) Bridge Repair, (MPMS #104955), Montgomery County
- PA15-44: Swanson Street Reconstruction, (MPMS #70231), City of Philadelphia
3. Fiscal Year 2015 Planning Work Program Amendments
The William Penn Foundation awarded DVRPC a grant to work with a wide range of content experts and Technical Assistance providers to identify which conservation tools and support services are most effective and where, and to make recommendations for how to better support or incentivize municipalities to implement these tools to maintain and/or improve water quality across the Delaware River Basin.
4. Authorization to Open a Public Comment Period for the Amendments to the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, Draft FY 2016-2019 New Jersey TIP and the Draft Conformity Finding of the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, FY 2015 Pennsylvania TIP, and FY 2016 New Jersey TIP
Staff requests authorization to open a minimum 30-day public comment period for the purpose of gathering public and agency comments on the amendments to the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, Draft FY 2016-2019 TIP for New Jersey, and the Draft Conformity Determination of the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, FY 2015 TIP for Pennsylvania and Draft FY 2016 TIP for New Jersey; to issue proper public notifications; to publish the draft documents of the respective Plan and TIPs and conformity findings on the internet; to make copies available at certain public libraries; and to hold public meetings.
5. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2016 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2016 (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016). Nominations may also be made from the floor. Elections will take place at the regular June Board Meeting.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Montgomery County Turnpike Interchange Study
To encourage reinvestment in its business parks along the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Montgomery County conducted a land use and transportation study focusing on potential land use changes, Turnpike interchange improvements, and new Turnpike interchange locations.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Recent Events:
- NACTO meeting
- Roosevelt Boulevard coordination
- Fit City PHL
- Upcoming Events:
- The Planning Office of the Future – June 3
- Healthy Communities Task Force – June 8
- Regional Aviation Committee – June 18
- Strategies for Older Suburbs Roundtable – June 19
- Incident Management Conference – June 23
- DVRPC 50th Anniversary – June 30, 2015 Photo Day
- New Report Releases:
- Spotlight on Immigrant Business Owners
- Guidebook: Natural Gas for Refuse Fleets
9. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of March 26, 2015
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 3, and 4)