The DVRPC Board
Note: Coffee will be available at 9:30 a.m. and a light lunch will be served following the meeting.
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of March 26, 2015
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA15-37: Passyunk Avenue Drawbridge Over the Schuylkill River, (MPMS #62694), City of Philadelphia
- PA15-38: Race Street Connector, (MPMS #92417), City of Philadelphia
- PA15-39: Statewide Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Program, (Various MPMS #s), Various Counties
- PA15-40: P3 Rapid Bridge Replacement ROW Phases, (Various MPMS #s), Various Counties
3. Fiscal Year 2015 Planning Work Program Amendment
Mercer County Guiderail Planning Initiative
This project will provide an engineering assessment of guiderail installed along Mercer County highways and abutting off-network bridges maintained by the County.
4. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2016 DVRPC Board Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint candidates for Board Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer for Fiscal Year 2016 (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016). The Chair for FY 2016 must be from New Jersey. The committee will report these candidates at the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board Meeting.
5. 2015 Aerial Imagery Project Update
Staff will provide an update on the upcoming FY 2015 aerial imagery project and also on a USGS grant for the acquisition of LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) data that was awarded to DVRPC and project partners Quantum Spatial and Temple University.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. King of Prussia Rail Presentation
SEPTA is examining alternatives to provide light-rail service to the King of Prussia area, including the Mall, Casino and Business Park area, connecting to the Norristown High-Speed Line. At this time, five alternative alignments are still under consideration.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Policy Analysis Committee
- Stand Up for Transportation event
- Burlington County briefing
- Camden City at the PPTF
- King of Prussia Economic Outlook
- Air Quality Partnership Awards
- Active Philly Summit
- Revised TRID legislation
9. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Transportation Operations Task Force
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force
- Regional Aviation Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of March 26, 2015
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e, 3, and 4)