The DVRPC Board
NOTE PLACE AND TIME CHANGE OF MEETING
The Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
480 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
The Annual Board Retreat will begin at 9:00 am and the Regional Excellence Awards luncheon will occur at 12:00 pm.
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of October 23, 2014
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA15-07: Montgomery County Act 13 Bridges (Various MPMS#s), Montgomery County
- PA15-08: Municipal Bridge Retro-Reimbursement Program, (MPMS# 102105) Various Counties
- PA15-09: Knox Covered Bridge, (MPMS #102586) Chester County
- PA15-10: Rapps Dam Bridge Repairs, (MPMS #103253) Chester County
- PA15-11: 309 Environmental Mitigation, (MPMS #98706) Montgomery County
- PA15-12: I-95 Central and South Philadelphia Project Development, (MPMS #TBD) City of Philadelphia
- PA15-13: StatewideTransportation Alternatives Program (TAP), (Various MPMS #s), Various Counties
- NJ14-44: Mercer County Signal Project, CR 533, (DB# D0702), Mercer County
- PA15-15: Adjacent Box Beam Group J, (MPMS# 92184), Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties
- NJ14-52: SHRP2 C16 Planning and Policy Assessment Tool, (DB# D1502), Various Counties
3. Fiscal Year 2015 Planning Work Program Amendments
a. Building the Circuit
The William Penn Foundation has awarded DVRPC $7 million to resume a re-grant program providing funding to counties, municipalities, non-profits, and other multi-use trail builders to complete priority segments of the Circuit, Greater Philadelphia’s regional multi-use trails network. Implementation of the Circuit is identified as a regional priority in Connections 2040: Plan for Greater Philadelphia.
b. Building Climate Hazard Resiliency in the City of Chester
The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) awarded DVRPC and its partners $290k to implement recommendations from the recently adopted Chester City Climate Change Adaptation Plan. The project will focus on developing a green stormwater infrastructure (GSI) sketch plan, designing a GSI demonstration project, and implementing flood hazard mitigation strategies in the City of Chester, Pennsylvania.
c. Analysis of Regional Transportation Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
With support from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), DVRPC will develop an in-depth analysis of scenarios to evaluate how various levels of uptake of electric vehicles (EVs), natural gas vehicles, and improved fuel economy gasoline vehicles (including hybrids of various levels) might affect transportation energy use and GHG emissions in the DVRPC region.
Authorization is being sought to distribute for review and comment the Draft Fiscal Year 2016 Planning Work Program.
5. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
6. Executive Director's Report
- Federal Certification Review
- PA Planning Partners Meeting
- NJDOT Safety Service Patrol
- DVRPC 50th Anniversary events
- Board Policy Analysis meeting
- Breaking Ground conference
7. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of October 23, 2014
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e, 2f, 2g, 2h, 2i, 2j, 3a, 3b, 3c, and 4).