The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 27, 1999
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
Amendment 9903 - Various Projects (PennDOT)
3. Major Investment Study (MIS) - Route 41
Though the legislative requirement for an MIS, initially contained in ISTEA, will becombined with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process as directedin TEA-21, staff has been examining the need for such a study of the Route 41Corridor and will present recent findings and remaining issues in the Corridor.
4. US 202 (Section 300) Congestion Management System (CMS)
Staff will present the list of congestion management measures which have beenselected to complement and extend the useful life of the
The Draft FY 2000-2002 TIP for New Jersey is complete and ready to be releasedfor public comment sometime during May or June. This schedule will allow forreview, comment, revision, and recommendations to the Board for adoption of afinal TIP in July.
- Addendum to Determination of Conformity between the Amended DVRPC Regional Plan and the TIP Pennsylvania and the State Air Quality Implementation Plan
A second analysis of air quality conformity for the Pennsylvania TIP and theamended plan is complete. The results of this analysis will be presented to theBoard.
5. NJ 55/Deptford Center Road Interchange Congestion Management System (CMS) Report
Staff will present the CMS analysis performed for the NJ 55/Deptford Center Roadinterchange. The project will extend Deptford Center Road across NJ 55 andconnect with Clements Bridge Road.
6. I-295/I-76/NJ 42 Interchange Transportation Investment Study (TIS)
The findings and recommendations of the TIS which addresses the trafficproblems at the I-295/I-76/NJ 42 Interchange will be presented to the Board.
7. Proposed Amendment to the Tri-County Water Quality Management Plan: Beverly Sewerage Authority - City of Beverly and Delanco Township, Burlington County
8. FY 1999 and FY 2000 Planning Work Program Amendment: Creating Geographic Information System (GIS) Capacity for Conservation and Natural Resource Planning
This project will serve to support the Natural and Physical Environment goal of theWilliam Penn Foundation by enhancing the use of GIS by area conservationorganizations to identify those areas in need of protection or remedial action andprioritize their efforts.
9. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2000 Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint candidates for Chairman, ViceChairman, Secretary and Treasurer to the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2000(July 1, 1999 through June 30, 2000). The committee will report these candidatesat the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board Meeting.
10. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Dennis Winters, Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of April 13, 1999.
11. Delaware Valley Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Grant Proposals
12. Executive Director's Report
- Central New Jersey Transportation Forum Meeting, April 16, 1999
13. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/ - John B. Claffey/RegionalTransportation Committee
- Regional Citizens Committee - Dennis Winters
- Regional Housing Committee - Barry Seymour
- Goods Movement Task Force - John J. Coscia
(1) Minutes of meeting of March 25, 1999
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for April 22, 1999
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
|THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 1999|
Immediately following Board Meeting
111 South Independence Mall East
Philadelphia, PA 19106-2515
(Please use 4th Street Elevators)
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 27, 1999
2. Election of DVRPC Executive Committee Officers for Fiscal Year 2000
The proposed candidates for the DVRPC Executive Committee officers for FiscalYear 2000 (July 1, 1999 - June 30, 2000) will be announced and elections will takeplace. At this time nominations may also be made from the floor.
(1) Minutes of Meeting of May 27, 1999