The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of February 25, 1999
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Modifications
FY 1998-2002 New Jersey Section of TIP
- Modification 9823 - Engineering for Projects (Delaware River Port Authority)
- Modification 9824 - Restriping Program (NJDOT)
3. Proposed Amendments to the Tri-County Water Quality Management Plan
- Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority (CCMUA)
- Chesterfield Township Wastewater Management Plan (Burlington County)
4. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Dennis Winters, Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of March 9, 1999.
5. Selected Applicants for Job Access and Reverse Commute
Staff will inform the Board of those applicants who have been selected for the Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grants.
6. Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) - Status of Regional Deployment Plan and Policy Development and System Integrated Surveillance and Data Management Infrastructure
A brief report will be given on the progress of DVRPC's work on ITS and thehighlights of DVRPC's ITS Coordinating Council Meeting of March 19, 1999.
7. Status of New Rail and Rail Extension Projects
A summary of rail projects in the region will be provided to the Board whichincludes status, capital cost, annual operation cost, forecasted ridership, andalternatives schedule.
8. Regional Trends and Recommendations for Transit Oriented Development (TOD)
The Pennsylvania Environmental Council will outline the barriers of TODdevelopment and the steps needed to change the way development around transitis accomplished.
9. Executive Director's Report
- New Jersey TIP Freeze Release
- Meeting with PennDOT Secretary Brad Mallory held on March 18, 1999 concerning the ability of the existing PennDOT District 6-0 staff to advance engineering design for the large number of projects in the FY 1999-2002 TIP.
- USDOT Tri-Annual Certification Review of DVRPC, May 19, 1999
- National Association of Regional Councils' Washington Policy conference held on March 20-23, 1999
- Ozone Action Partnership Board Meeting, March 3, 1999
- New Jersey Straight Line Diagrams
10. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey
- Regional Citizens Committee - Dennis Winters
- Information Resource Exchange Group (IREG) - B. Seymour
- Tri-County Water Quality Management Board - M. Ontko
- Regional Air Quality Committee - R. Roggenburk
- Regional Aviation Committeee - R. Moog
- Minutes of meeting of February 25, 1999
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, and 2b)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for March 25, 1999
- RCC Recommendations for March 25, 1999