The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of March 23, 2000
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendments
- Modification 9938- SEPTA Adjustment Package
- Modification 9939- Job Access and Reverse Commute Program (SEPTA)
- Amendment 9940- French Creek Parkway (Chester County)
- Amendment 0004 - Route 31/CR 518 Intersection Improvements (Mercer County) and Route 130 Corridor Improvements (Burlington County)
3. DVRPC Planning Work Program (PWP) Amendments
- DVRPC FY 2000 PWP - New Jersey US 322 Corridor Planning Study
To assist the corridor planning work underway in Gloucester County, DVRPC will design and conduct a traffic count program, develop a framework for the public involvement process and coordinate Congestion Management System (CMS) activities to identify appropriate Travel Demand Management (TDM) strategies.
- DVRPC FY 2000 and FY 2001 PWP - Context-Sensitive Concept Plan for a Section of US 130 (Pennsauken Creek to Wood Street, Burlington City) Burlington County, New Jersey
Burlington County will manage this project which identifies actions needed to improve the visual and functional attributes of the highway that contribute toward economic redevelopment.
- DVRPC FY 2001 PWP - Pennsylvania Transportation Management Association (TMA) Supplemental Assistance Grant Program
The TMA work programs for the five current TMA's in Pennsylvania were approved at the March Board meeting. The recommended Supplemental Programs will be presented to the Board for approval and inclusion in the DVRPC FY 2001 Planning Work Program.
- DVRPC FY 2001 PWP - New Jersey Watershed Planning
The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection has embarked on an ambitious effort (20 watershed management areas) to protect and preserve New Jersey's waters through a comprehensive watershed management approach. DVRPC will be responsible for the planning process in Watershed Management Area 18 along the Lower Delaware River, extending from the Pompeston Creek in Burlington County to the Oldmans Creek in Salem County.
4. Regional Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Program: Applicant Selection, Plan Consistency, Project Need and Priorities and TIP Commitment
The Federal Transit Administration is seeking applications for Fiscal Year 2000 Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Program funding. Five Letters of Intent, involving ten projects were submitted to DVRPC for review.
5. Authorization to Open Public Comment Period for the Draft DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for FY 2001-2003 for Southern New Jersey and FY 2001-2004 for Southeastern Pennsylvania
Board authorization is being requested to release the Draft DVRPC FY 2001-2004 TIP for Southeastern Pennsylvania and the FY 2001-2003 TIP for Southern New Jersey for public comment sometime during May or June. This schedule will allow for review, comment, revision, and recommendations to the Board for adoption of a final TIP in July.
6. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2001 DVRPC Board Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint candidates for Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer to the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2001 (July 1, 2000 through June 30, 2001). The committee will report these candidates at the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board Meeting
7. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Sue McNamara, Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of April 18, 2000.
8. Executive Director's Report
- New Jersey State Planning Commission/DVRPC Meeting, March 24, 2000
- New Jersey Regional Intergovernmental Transportation Study Commission (RITCSC) Meeting, April 4, 2000
- Central New Jersey Forum, April 7, 2000
- Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission/DVRPC Joint Meeting, April 12, 2000
- PennVest Correspondence dated March 20, 2000 and April 7, 2000
- DVRPC Household Travel Survey Status Report
- Report on the status of the 2000 Census in the Delaware Valley region
9. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee- John B. Claffey
- Goods Movement Task Force- John J. Coscia
- Board Policy Analysis Committee- Barry Seymour
- FY 2001 Work Program Meeting, December 3, 2000
- Minutes of meeting of March 23, 2000
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b, 4, 5, and 6)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for April 27, 2000
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
|APRIL 27, 2000|
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of March 23, 2000
2. Contract Authorization: New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)Watershed Management
DVRPC will assist the NJDEP with watershed planning activities in Watershed Management Area 18 (along the Lower Delaware River, extending from the Pompeston Creek in Burlington County to the Oldmans Creek in Salem County.
3. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2000 DVRPC Board Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint Chairman, Vice Chairman, and Secretary to the Executive Committee of the DVRPC Board. The committee will report the candidates at the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board meeting.
4. FY 2000 Planning Work Program Third Quarter Report
- Minutes of Meeting of March 23, 2000
- Commissioners Summary Sheets, Action Item 2