The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of January 27, 2000
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendments
- Modification 9931 - Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA Smart Bridges (DRPA)
- Modification 9932 - Suburban Station Transit Improvements (SEPTA)
- Amendment 9933 - Park and Ride Program (SEPTA)
- Amendment 9934 - Bicycle Mobility Improvements (Delaware County)
3. Pennsylvania Transportation Enhancement (TE) Program
- Prioritized Regional List - The prioritized regional list for TE projects will be presented for Board approval. If approved, the list will then be forwarded to the PennDOT for funding.
- TIP Amendment 9935 - FY 2000 Transportation Enhancements Program (DVRPC)
4. New Jersey Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Program - Application Priority Determination
The Board-appointed Special Committee will present their priority applicant recommendations for Board approval for the New Jersey Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Program.
5. Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST) Funding Requests in Bucks, Chester and Delaware Counties
- PENNVEST has forwarded six applications to DVRPC for review for consistency with the regional plan as follows: (1) Plumstead Township and Lower Bucks County Joint Municipal Authority in Bucks County, (2) Philadelphia Suburban Water Company in Chester County, and (3) Upper Chichester Township in Delaware County. Each of the projects would improve conditions in areas now developed or identified as future growth areas in DVRPC's DIRECTION 2020 Plan.
6. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Sue McNamara, incoming Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of January 15, 2000.
7. New Jersey Statewide Long Range Transportation Plan
Introduction and Status of the New Jersey Statewide Long Range Transportation Plan: John H. Moore, NJDOT Manager of Statewide Planning; Melvin Lehr, F. R. Harris, Inc., and Tony DeJohn, Parsons Brinkerhoff.
8. Year 2025 Horizons Plan: Report #2 - Issues and Choices, Planning for the Region's Future
Staff will present the second Year 2025 Plan report which covers global and regional issues that influence the development of the Year 2025 Land Use and Transportation Plan, as well as two alternative scenarios - Continuation of Present Trends, and, Managed Growth and Development that could occur by the Year 2025, with or without planning.
9. Executive Director's Report
- New Jersey Regional Intergovernmental Transportation Study Commission (RITCSC) Meeting of February 1, 2000.
- Central New Jersey Forum, February 4, 2000.
- Meeting with U.S. Department of Justice staff on DVRPC's implementation of Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act on February 10, 2000
- ITS Coordinating Council, February 21, 2000
- New Jersey location for DVRPC Board Retreat, December 8, 2000
10. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee
- Minutes of meeting of January 27, 2000
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 3a, 3b, 4, and 5)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for February 24, 2000
- RCC Recommendations for February 24, 2000
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
|THURSDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2000|
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of January 24, 2000
2. Adoption of DVRPC FY Year 2001 Budget (July 1, 2000 - June 30, 2001)
- Non-participating Fund Committee Recommendation
- Adoption of Budget (copies of proposed budget distributed to Board in January)
- Minutes of Meeting of January 27, 2000
- Commissioners Summary Sheet (Action Item 2)