The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of June 28, 2001
2. Annual Self-Certification of the Regional Transportation Planning Process
Annually, DVRPC is required to self certify that the transportation planning process is in conformance with federal regulations implementing TEA-21, the Clean Air Act and other pertinent federal legislation.
3. Adoption of the DVRPC FY 2002-2004 Transportation Improvement program (TIP) for Southern New Jersey and Plan Conformity Determination
The DVRPC draft FY 2002-2004 TIP for Southern New Jersey has been concluded. The comments and recommendations will be presented to the Board for consideration. In addition, the air quality conformity finding associated with the TIP will be presented.
4. DVRPC Draft Public Participation Plan
Staff will present the updated DVRPC Draft Public Participation Plan which features an agency-wide philosophy, and new standards for citizen outreach. Board action to release the Plan for a 45-day public comment period beginning July 30, 2001 is being requested.
5. FY 2002 Work Program Amendment - Valley Forge Area Transportation Study
Montgomery County has requested the DVRPC staff and a study team provide public participation, local government coordination, regional overview, and travel demand forecasts for the Valley Forge Area Transportation Study.
6. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Patrick Starr, RCC Chairman, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of July 17, 2001.
7. Chairman's Report
Board Committee Appointments for FY 2002.
8. Central New Jersey Transportation Forum Update
The Central New Jersey Transportation Forum provides a unique opportunity to bring together many regional organizations with a stake in the transportation systems of this area of Central New Jersey. Staff will present the mission of the forum and its progress to date.
9. Executive Director's Report
- DVRPC Board Retreat, Wednesday, December 5, 2001
- FY 2003 DVRPC Work Program
- DVRPC GIS Data for Natural Resources Planning in Compact Disk Format
10. Committee Report
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey
- Goods Movement Task Force - John J. Coscia
- Board Policy Analysis Committee - Barry Seymour
- Minutes of meeting of June 28, 2001
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4, and 5)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for July 26, 2001
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2001
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of July 26, 2001
2. Appointment of Pennsylvania Co-Counsel
3. Aerial Photography Pricing Policy
4. Contract Authorization
- Engineering Services for the East Atlantic Bikeway (CR727) in Camden County, New Jersey
- Engineering Services for a Multi-Purpose Trail in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Local "Scoping" for Resurfacing Projects and Safety Improvements in Gloucester County, New Jersey
5. Work Program Progress Report - Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2001
- Minutes of Meeting of June 28, 2001
- Commissioners Summary Sheets (Action Items 2 and 3)