The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
|BOARD FY 2002 WORK PROGRAM |
preceding Board Meeting at 9:30 a.m.
All Board Members and Alternates
are invited to attend.
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of December 1, 2000
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendments
- TIP Action PA0108 - PennDOT Adjustment Package #1
- TIP Action PA0109 - Lafayette Street Extension Study (Montgomery County)
- TIP Action PA0110 - SEPTA Adjustment Package
- TIP Action PA0111 - Penn's Landing Corporation, Water Taxi System
- TIP Action PA0112 - PennDOT Adjustment Package #2
- TIP Action NJ0104 - New Jersey Local Projects
3. Adoption of DVRPC Fiscal Year 2002 Planning Work Program
Recommendations from the Board Work Program Committee, the Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee (PCC/RTC), and the Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) will be presented to the Board for approval of the FY 2002 DVRPC Planning Work Program. It consists of three main sections: the DVRPC regular Work program, the Supportive Regional Highway Program, and the Transit Support Program (TSP).
4. Release of the Draft Year 2025 Regional Transportation Plan for Public Review and Comment
An update of the Long Range Transportation Plan, which is required by conformity rules of the Environmental Protection Agency, will be presented. Board action is needed to release the Plan for public review and comment.
5. Reallocation of FY 2000 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Fund Project Selections in Southeastern Pennsylvania
SEPTA is seeking Board endorsement to reallocate reduced FY 2000 FTA grant funding for the previously prioritized SEPTA and subrecipient projects.
6. Sponsorship by DVRPC of a Transportation and Community and System Preservation Pilot Program (TCSP) Grant Application to Fund the Production of a Vision Plan and Overall Management Strategy for the East Coast Greenway in Pennsylvania
DVRPC is being requested to assist with producing a document which sets forth an overall vision for the East Coast Greenway within the Pennsylvania portion of the region, and a strategic plan for its completion.
7. Pennsylvania Transportation Management Association (TMA) Supplemental Assistance Grant Program
The Delaware County and Partnership TMAs are requesting Board approval for a grant, totaling $6,000 to prepare and carry out a one-half day symposium discussing transportation issues as they affect the health care industry in the region.
8. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Sue McNamara, Chairman of the RCC, will report to the Board the activities of the RCC's meeting of January 16, 2001.
9. Regional Indicators
Following completion of the DIRECTION 2020 Long-Range Plan, staff prepared a report in 1998 analyzing trends and changes in eight different issue areas relative to the policy goals of the Plan. This report will provide an update of the data and regional trends.
10. Executive Director's Report
- U.S. DOT Tri-Annual Review and Certification of DVRPC's Transportation Planning Process and Program
11. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey
- Information Resources Exchange Group - Barry Seymour
- Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog
- Goods Movement Task Force - John J. Coscia
- Minutes of meeting of December 1, 2000
- Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e, 2f, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for January 25, 2001
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
THURSDAY, January 25, 2001
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of December 1, 2000
2. Contract Authorization: U.S. Route 130 in Burlington County, New Jersey; A Three Part Transportation Planning Effort
3. Draft Fiscal Year 2002 Budget
4. FY 2001 Planning Work Program Second Quarter Report
- Minutes of Meeting of December 1, 2000
- Commissioner Summary Sheet (Action item 2)