The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
|BOARD FY 2004 WORK PROGRAM|
preceding Board Meeting at 9:00 a.m.
All Board Members and Alternates are invited to attend.
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of July 25, 2002
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
|TIP Action PA03-01 - City Avenue - Manayunk Circulator (Montgomery County)|
3. FY 2003 Transportation and Community Development Initiative (TCDI) Program
Approval is being sought for staff to prepare a new Program Guide for a new round of TCDI Programs in FY 2003.
4. DVRPC FY 2003 Planning Work Program Amendments
|a. Application of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to Ports in the Philadelphia Region |
DVRPC will provide technical training and support services for the MPO/LLDs of PennDOT's Pennsylvania Planning partnership related to GIS.The I-95 Corridor Coalition and the Delaware River Maritime Enterprise Council have asked DVRPC to combine its expertise in ITS and Freight Planning tostudy creative information technology applications at the region's port facilities.
|b. Statewide Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technical Assistance - PennDOT|
DVRPC will provide technical training and support services for the MPO/LLDs of PennDOT's Pennsylvania Planning partnership related to GIS.DVRPC will provide technical training and support services for the MPO/LLDs of PennDOT's Pennsylvania Planning partnership related to GIS.
5. Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST) Funding Request in Springfield and Nether Providence Townships, Delaware County
Pennsylvania Suburban Water Company - Requests a loan to construct two new flocculation/sedimentation basins in Springfield and Nether Providence Townships, Delaware County.
6. Tri-County Water Quality Management Board (WQMB) - CY 2003 Work Program and Budget
Staff will present the CY 2003 Work Program and Budget for theTri-County WQMB.
7. Tri-County Water Quality Management Board (WQMB) - Bylaws Revision: Freeholder Alternates
Staff will present a revision to the WQMB Bylaws.
8. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Patrick Starr, RCC Chairman, will report on the activities of the RCC Meeting of September 17, 2002.
9. Development of the DVRPC FY 2004 Planning Work Program
Highlights of the DVRPC Board FY 2004 Planning work Program Committee meeting of September 26, 2002 will be reported.
10. Executive Director's Report
|a. Notification of U.S. Department of Transportation DVRPC Certification Review, February 5-6, 2002.|
|b. Status of New Transit Studies|
|c. DVRPC Board Retreat, December 4, 2002|
|d. DVRPC 2003 Annual Awards Dinner, June 4, 2003|
11. Committee Reports
|a. Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey|
|b. Information Resource Exchange Group - Barry Seymour|
|c. Regional Land Use and Development Committee - Richard Bickel|
|d. Tri-County Water Quality Management Board - Michael Ontko|
|e. Board Policy Analysis Committee - Barry Seymour|
|f. Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog|
12. US 322 Land Use Strategies Studies
Staff will summarize the final report for a land use/transportation linkage study that was cooperatively developed with Delaware County and three townships in coordination with PennDOT's ongoing Environmental Impact Study (EIS) to widen US 322 from two lanes to four.
(1) Minutes of meeting of July 25, 2002
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4a, 4b, and 5)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for September 26, 2002
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
SEPTEMBER 26, 2002
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of July 25, 2002
2. Contract Authorizations
|a. Statewide Geographic Information System (GIS) Technical Assistance (PennDOT)|
|b. Glenside Station Parking Garage Feasibility Study (Montgomery County)|
|c. Local "Scoping" for Concept Developing of the East Atlantic Avenue Bikeway in Camden County, New Jersey|
|d. Camden County Route 561 - Traffic Signal Equipment Inventory|
|e. Media Planning / Buying Agency|
(1)Minutes of Meeting of July 25, 2002
(2)Commissioners Summary Sheet (Action Item 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, and 2e)