The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 23, 2002
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
|a. PA01-72 - Cross County Trail (Montgomery County)|
|b. PA01-73 - Chester Valley Trail (Montgomery County)|
|c. NJ02-13 - 2002 Traffic Signal Improvements (Burlington County)|
|d. NJ02-14 - Traffic Signal Battery Backup (Gloucester County)|
3. DVRPC Annual Self-Certification of the Regional Transportation Planning Process
Federal regulations require that Metropolitan Planning Organizations self-certify that the transportation planning process is in conformance with TEA-21, the Clean Air Act Amendments, and other federal regulations.
4. Adoption of the DVRPC FY 2003 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey (FY 2003-FY 2005) and Pennsylvania (FY 2003-FY 2006)
The DVRPC Draft FY 2003 TIP for New Jersey and Pennsylvania has been open for a 30-day public comment period (May 6 through June 5). Comments which have been received and reviewed by the DVRPC committees, will be provided to the board and a final list of projects will be recommended for adoption.
5. Proposed Change to the Highway Functional Classification System - Philadelphia
The City of Philadelphia requests a change in the function classification of Hermit Street in Northwest Philadelphia between Ridge Avenue and Henry Avenue. This proposed Urban Collector is 0.21 miles in length.
6. Adoption of DVRPC Revised Land Use and Transportation Plan
A public review and comment period has concluded on the revised Year 2025 Plan. The revisions will be presented to the Board and action to adopt the Revised Plan will be requested.
7. DVRPC FY 2003 Planning Work Program Amendment: Transfer of Funds from Montgomery County Crossroads, Phase 2 of 2 to Transportation Technical Assistance
A change in the work program beginning July 1, 2002 is necessary to add an additional phase of work for the Route 23, Henderson Road, Lafayette Avenue corridor effort and eliminate the second year phase of the Montgomery County Cross Roads project.
8. Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST) Funding Requests in Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery County
PENNVEST has forwarded four applications to DVRPC for review for consistency with the regional plan. Staff will present each applicant's project for funding.
9. Election of DVRPC Board Officers for Fiscal Year 2003
Elections will take place for the DVRPC Board Officers for Fiscal Year 2003 (July 2, 2002 through June 30, 2003). At this time, nominations may be made from the floor.
10. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
Patrick Starr, RCC Chairman, will report on the activities of the RCC Meeting of June 18, 2002.
11. Election of New Jersey County and Pennsylvania County Representatives to Serve on the Executive Committee for FY 2003
|a. Result of New Jersey Caucus|
|b. Result of Pennsylvania Caucus|
12. Year 2000 Census Update: Pennsylvania and New Jersey Profiles
13. Executive Director's Report
|a. DVRPC Annual Awards Dinner|
14. Committee Reports
|a. Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - John B. Claffey|
|b. Information Resource Exchange Group - Barry Seymour|
|c. Regional Aviation Committee - R. Moog|
|d. Regional Housing Committee - B. Seymour|
(1) Minutes of meeting of May 23, 2002
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for June 27, 2002
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
JUNE 27, 2002
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 23, 2002
2. Selection of New Jersey and Pennsylvania Co-Counsel for DVRPC for Fiscal Year 2003
The Nonparticipating Fund Committee will recommend the DVRPC Co-Counsels for New Jersey and Pennsylvania for Fiscal Year 2003.
3. Election of DVRPC Executive Committee Officers for Fiscal Year 2003
Elections will take place for DVRPC Executive Committee Officers for Fiscal Year 2003 (July 1, 2002 through June 30, 2003). At this time, nominations may be made from the floor.
(1)Minutes of Meeting of May 23, 2002
(2)Commissioners Summary Sheet (Action Item 2)