The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
* Please park at the National Constitution Parking Garage
(other area parking facilities are attached and parking is also still
available at the Bourse Garage for Board Members and Alternates)
A list of attendees will be given
to the Security Guard in the Main Lobby
Upon arrival, please check in with the Guard for a visitor badge
then proceed to the 9th floor Board Room
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2005
2. "Flex" of Highway Funds to SEPTA
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
a. TIP Action PA05-32a: I-76 Corridor Transportation System Management Improvements, Montgomery County ($1 million)
b. TIP Action PA05-32b: York Road, Bristol Road to PA 413, Bucks County ($5 million)
c. TIP Action PA05-32c: 52nd Street / Lancaster Avenue Streetscape Enhancements, Philadelphia ($250,000)
4. DVRPC Annual Self Certification of the Regional Transportation Planning Process
Federal regulations require that the Metropolitan Planning Organization self-certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will present its recommendation for Board adoption.
5. Adoption of the DVRPC Destination 2030 Long Range Plan - The Year 2030 Land Use and Transportation Plan for the Delaware Valley Region
The public comment period for the Draft Destination 2030 Long Range Plan ended on June 2. All public and committee comments and recommendations have been reviewed. Staff will present the recommended changes and request Board adoption.
6. Adoption of the DVRPC FY 2006 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey (FY 2006-FY 2008)
The public comment period for the Draft FY 2006 TIP for New Jersey has ended and the comments and recommendations have been reviewed by Staff. Staff will present these recommendations and request Board adoption of the TIP.
7. Adoption of the Conformity Determination for the Destination 2030 Long Range Plan, the FY 2006-2008 New Jersey Transportation Improvement Program, and the FY 2005-2008 Pennsylvania Transportation Improvement Program Under Current National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
The public comment period for the Draft Conformity Determination of the Destination 2030 Long Range Plan and the FY 2006 New Jersey TIP has ended. All comments and recommendations have been reviewed by staff. Staff will present these recommendations and request Board adoption of the Conformity Determination.
8. Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST) Funding Requests in Chester and Montgomery Counties
Applications from Aqua America in Chester and Montgomery Counties have been forwarded to DVRPC for Board review of consistency with the Destination 2030 Long Range Plan.
9. Election of DVRPC Board Officers for Fiscal Year 2006
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2006 (July 1, 2005 through June 30, 2006). Elections will take place and at this time nominations may also be made from the floor.
10. Election of New Jersey and Pennsylvania County Representatives to Serve on the Executive Committee for FY 2006
a. Results of New Jersey Caucus
b. Results of Pennsylvania Caucus
11. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
The activities of the RCC meeting of June 15, 2005 will be reported to the Board.
12. Executive Director's Report
a. DVRPC Celebration of Regional Excellence Annual Dinner held on June 7, 2005 at the Four Seasons Hotel
b. DVRPC Board Retreat, December 2, 2005
a. Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - Donald Shanis
b. TransitChek Policy Committee Meeting - Donald Shanis
c. Information Resources Exchange Group - Barry Seymour
d. Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog
e. Board Policy Analysis Committee - Barry Seymour
f. Regional Housing Committee - Barry Seymour
Board Members and alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
(1) Minutes of meeting of May 26, 2005
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3a, 3b, 3c, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for June 23, 2005
DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION Thursday, June 23, 2005
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
Immediately following Board Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS *
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2005
2. Contract Authorization: Transportation Planning / Engineering Urban Design Services
3. Election of DVRPC Executive Committee Officers for Fiscal Year 2006
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Executive Committee for Fiscal Year 2006 (July 1, 2005 through June 30, 2006). Elections will take place and at this time nominations may also be made from the floor.
(1) Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2005
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheet Action Item 2
* Voting Members:
NJ Dept. Of Community Affairs: Joyce Paul
NJ Dept. Of Transportation: Brent Barnes
NJ Governor's Appointee: Paul T. Fader
NJ Counties: Thomas J. Gurick
City of Camden: Arijit De
PA Governor's Policy Office: Joanne Denworth
PA Dept. of Transportation: Larry M. King
PA Governor's Appointee: Richard W. Hayden, Esq.
PA Counties: Charles H. Martin
City of Philadelphia: Gary Jastrzab