The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
(Lunch will be served following the meeting)
* Please park at the National Constitution Parking Garage
(Parking is also still available at the Bourse Garage
for Board Members and Alternates)
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
INTRODUCTION OF NEW BOARD MEMBERS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 25, 2006
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
a. TIP Action PA05-76: Quakertown Rail Restoration Study, Bucks and Montgomery County ($375,000)
b. TIP Action PA05-77: Philly CarShare, Various Counties
c. TIP Action PA05-78: Upper Darby Parking Facility, Delaware County ($11.758 Million)
d. TIP Action NJ06-12: Gloucester County Bus Purchase, Gloucester County ($180,000)
3. Adoption of the DVRPC FY 2007-2010 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for New Jersey and Pennsylvania
The public comment for the Draft FY 2007 TIP for New Jersey and Pennsylvania has ended and the comments and recommendations have been reviewed by Staff. Staff will present these recommendations and request Board adoption of the TIP.
4. Recommendation for Adoption of Conformity Determination of the FY 2007-2010 TIP for New Jersey and Pennsylvania and the Destination 2030 Long Range Plan
The public comment period is complete for the Conformity Determination and Board adoption is being recommended.
5. DVRPC Annual Self Certification of the Regional Transportation Planning Process
Federal regulations require that the Metropolitan Planning Organization self-certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will present its recommendation for Board adoption.
6. Approval of 2005-2006 Pennsylvania Transportation Enhancements/Home Town Streets/Safe Routes to School (TE/HTS/SRS) Projects for Inclusion in the DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program
The Pennsylvania State Transportation Commission (STC) has reviewed the recommendations of the Pennsylvania TE/HTS/SRS subcommittee and made their project selections. Approval of these projects is being requested. These projects will also be approved to be included in the current or appropriate future TIP for Pennsylvania.
7. FY 2006 and FY 2007 Job Access and Reverse Commute (JARC) Grant Program
The Pennsylvania JARC subcommittee has reviewed the nine Letters of Intent for the FY 2006/2007 grant funding round. Staff will present the list to the Board for approval.
8. Election of DVRPC Board Officers for Fiscal Year 2006
Elections will take place for DVRPC Board Officers for Fiscal Year 2006. Nominations may also be made from the floor at this time.
9. Election of New Jersey and Pennsylvania County Representatives to Serve on the Executive Committee for FY 2006
a. Results of New Jersey Caucus
b. Results of Pennsylvania Caucus
10. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
The activities of the RCC Meeting of June 13, 2006 will be reported to the Board.
11. Executive Director's Report
a. FHWA and FTA Certification Review at DVRPC, May 31 and June 1, 2006
b. Pennsylvania and New Jersey Planning Director's Meetings
c. Regional Performance Indicators
d. DVRPC Board Retreat
e. William Fulton's Retirement
f. Bucks County TMA Annual Luncheon
12. Committee Reports
a. Planning Coordinating Committee/ Regional Transportation Committee - Donald S. Shanis
b. Information Resources Exchange Group - Joseph Fazekas
c. Regional Aviation Committee - Roger Moog
13. One Minute Reports
Board Members and alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
(1) Minutes of Meeting of May 25, 2006
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for June 22, 2006
* Voting Members:
NJ Dept. Of Community Affairs: Joyce Paul
NJ Dept. Of Transportation: Brent Barnes
NJ Governor's Appointee: Paul T. Fader
NJ Counties: Thomas J. Gurick
City of Camden: Arijit De
PA Governor's Policy Office: Joanne Denworth
PA Dept. of Transportation: Larry M. King
PA Governor's Appointee: Richard W. Hayden, Esq.
PA Counties: Charles H. Martin
City of Philadelphia: Gary Jastrzab