The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of January 24, 2013
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA13-21: Additional Design Start Funding Provided to the DVRPC Region, (Various MPMS#s) Various Pennsylvania Counties
- NJ12-51: CR 553 Buck Road, Section 2, Resurfacing (DB# D1301), Gloucester County
- NJ12-52: CR 678, Harrison Street (Mantua or Berkley Road), Resurfacing (DB# D1302), Gloucester County
- NJ12-53: Pearl Street Bulkhead Replacement (DB# D1007A), Camden County
3. Fiscal Year 2013 Planning Work Program Amendments
Online Business and Technology Training Program (OBTT)
Staff will brief the Board on the Selection Committee’s recommended list of five Pennsylvania New Freedom projects, which were originally approved last fiscal year for two years of funding—the second of these two years must now be reviewed and re-approved.
A better estimate of future growth in Upper Merion Township is available due to updated information on development. Staff will present the adjustments and ask for Board approval.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. I-95/I-476 Interchange Improvement Feasibility Study – Phase 2
In the initial I-95/I-476 Interchange Study the consultant identified 10 potential improvements, three of which were studied in more detail in the Phase 2 effort. The three interchange improvements studied were: from southbound I-476 to southbound I-95; from northbound I-95 to northbound I-476; and peak hour shoulder use on I-476. Staff will present the results of the study including feasibility, traffic benefits, and planning level cost estimates.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Public Listening Sessions
- Sustainability Forum
- Smart Growth Alliance Forum
- Classic Towns Nomination
- World Class Greater Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Transportation Funding Proposal
9. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Minutes of Meeting of January 24, 2013
- Commissioner Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 3a, 4, and 5)
- Letter from Montgomery County requesting updated 2040 population forecasts
- FY2014 PA New Freedom Recommendations