The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of March 22, 2012
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA11-67: Approval of Automated Red-Light Enforcement (ARLE) Round 2 Projects (Various MPMS#’s), Various Counties
- NJ12-12: Route 206, North of Arreton Road to North of Brown Avenue, Pavement (DB #11308), Mercer County
- NJ12-13: Rail-Highway Grade Crossing Program, Federal (DB #X35A1), Statewide
- NJ12-14: County Route 528 Roundabout (DB #D1204), Burlington County
- NJ12-15: Resurfacing and Striping of CR 610 Clayton-Williamstown Road (DB #D1205), Gloucester County
- NJ12-16: Resurfacing of CR 603 Center Street (DB #D1202), Gloucester County
- NJ12-17: Gloucester County Multi-Purpose Trail Extension (DB #D1203), Gloucester County
4. Fiscal Year 2012/2013 Planning Work Program Amendments
- I-95 Interchange Enhancement Traffic Study, Phase III, Supplement 1
- US 202 Section 600 Traffic Forecast Updates
- Creating a Brand and Visual Identity for the Regional Trails Network – i.e., “The Circuit”
A list of recommended projects for trail planning and feasibility studies were selected for funding from Phase II of the DVRPC Regional Trails Grant Program. Staff will present an overview of the projects, and seek Board approval.
Staff will present the revised list of recommended projects for the Pennsylvania FY 2013 JARC program.
The Public Participation Plan which underwent a 45-day comment period that ended on March 14, 2012 is now being recommended for Board adoption.
8. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2013 DVRPC Board Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint candidates for Board Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and treasurer for Fiscal Year 2013 (July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013). The Chair for FY 2013 must be from Pennsylvania. The committee will report these candidates at the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board Meeting.
9. ONE MINUTE REPORTS
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
10. NJ 42/55/676 Transit Alternatives Analysis
New Jersey Transit will present the findings of an Alternatives Analysis study that examined several alternatives for providing improved transit service along this heavily-traveled corridor. New Jersey Transit is requesting that the preferred alternative be included in the Connections Long-Range Plan.
11. Executive Director's Report
- Public Participation Task Force
- Right-to-Know requests and challenges
- TransitChek challenges
- Chamber of Commerce event
- By-Laws changes
12. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force
- Minutes of Meeting of March 22, 2012
- Commissioner Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e, 2f, 2g, 3, 4a, 4b, 4c, 5, 6 and 7)
- PCC/RTC Recommendations for April 26, 2012