The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 28, 2011
2. Authorization to Open a Public Comment Period for the Draft FY 2012-2015 New Jersey Transportation Improvement Program (TIP); and the Draft Conformity Finding of the FY 2012 New Jersey TIP and FY 2011 Pennsylvania TIP
3. Approval of the FY 2012 New Jersey Job Access and Reverse Commute and New Freedom Grant Programs – Project Recommendations and TIP Commitment
Staff will summarize DVRPC' list of New Jersey Job Access and Reverse Commute (JARC) and New Freedom (NF) recommended projects for the next funding year.
4. Proposed Change to the Pennsylvania Federal Highway Functional Classification System – Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania
The Borough of Phoenixville, Chester County, has requested the addition of existing sections of Main Street and Taylor Alley and a new roadway connection known as the French Creek Parkway to the Federal Functional Classification System as Urban Collectors.
5. DVRPC Application to PENNVEST for Tree Planting Project in Urbanized Areas of the Suburbs
Staff will describe the application to PENNVEST for planting 3355 trees in seven municipalities in suburban counties, which was also discussed as an information item at the April 28 Board meeting. A Resolution to Apply signed by the Executive Director will become part of the application materials.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2012 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal year 2012 (July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012). Elections will take place at the regular June Board Meeting at which time nominations may also be made from the floor.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Regional Incident Management Conference
- Central New Jersey Forum
- New Jersey MPO Meetings
- 2013 NARC National Conference
- Regional Trails Summit
- Staff Transitions
9. Update of the I-95 Design Management Project
Chuck Davies, PennDOT, District 6-0 and Bill Van Wagenen, CH2MHILL, will present to the Board an overview of the ongoing I-95 Design Management Project.
10. Regional Truck Parking Study
Ted Dahlburg, Manager of DVRPC’s Office of Freight Planning, will discuss the findings of the recently published Regional Truck Parking Study. Overnight truck parking facilities have important economic, environmental, and safety implications. The study provides an inventory of existing facilities, estimates existing and future demand, and offers a set of actions to improve the regional truck parking network.
11. Committee Reports
- Regional Citizens Committee - Aissia Richardson
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - Donald Shanis
- Board Policy Analysis Committee - Barry Seymour
- Regional Safety Task Force - John Ward
- Transportation Operations Task Force - Stanley Platt
(1) Minutes of meeting of April 28, 2011
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4, and 5)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for May 26, 2011
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS **
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 28, 2010
2. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2012 DVRPC Executive Committee Officers
3. Monthly Report of DVRPC Sponsorships
(1) Minutes of Meeting of April 28, 2011
** Voting Members:
New Jersey Pennsylvania
NJ Dept. Of Community Affairs: Joyce Paul PA Governor's Policy Office: Andrew Paris
Dept. Of Transportation: David A. Kuhn PA Dept. of Transportation: James Ritzman
NJ Governor's Appointee: David Reiner PA Governor's Appointee:
NJ Counties: Louis Cappelli, Jr., Esq. PA Counties: Joseph Hoeffel
City of Camden: Edward Williams City of Philadelphia: Rina Cutler