The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of September 23, 2010
2. Pennsylvania Community Transportation Initiative (PCTI)
A recommended list of projects will be distributed to the Board for their approval and action.
3. Approval of DVRPC Board Meeting Schedule for Calendar Year 2011
The Board will be requested to approve and advertise the schedule of Board Meetings for calendar year 2011.
4. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
5. Development of the FY 2012 DVRPC Planning Work Program
Recommendations from the PCC/RTC and the Board Work Program Committee Meetings on the development of the FY 2010 DVRPC Planning Work Program will be presented and discussed.
6. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
The activities from the RCC Meeting of September 14, 2010 will be reported to the Board.
7. Overview of Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority's (SEPTA) American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Projects
Jeff Kneuppel, SEPTA Assistant General Manager, Engineering, Maintenance, and Construction Division will present an overview of transit projects underway throughout the SEPTA system that are funded by ARRA.
8. The Economic Value of Open Space
Staff will present new findings on the economic impact of the 200,000 acres of parkland, preserved farmland, and land trust lands in Southeastern Pennsylvania from a soon-to-be released study spearheaded by DVRPC and the GreenSpace Alliance.
9. Executive Director's Report
- Mid-Atlantic Roundtable
- PennDOT Planning Partners Meeting
- Economy League Scenario exercise
- Central Jersey Forum
- Regional Economic Development Forum
- Board Policy Analysis Committee Meeting
10. Committee Reports
- Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - Donald Shanis
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force - Donald Shanis