The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 22, 2010
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
a. PA09-99: Silo Hill Road over North Branch Neshaminy Creek Bridge Rehabilitation Project (MPMS #85465), Bucks Countyb. PA09-100: Chester Waterfront Rail Crossings (Various MPMS#s), Delaware County3. Fiscal Year 2010 DVRPC Planning Work Program Amendment: South Jersey Bus Rapid Transit Modeling Support
(1) Highland Avenue Grade Crossing (MPMS # 90473)c. PA09-101: Lehigh Avenue Ridge Avenue to Broad Street, Signal Improvement Project (MPM #62717), Philadelphiad. NJ10-47: Reprogramming of Local Funds Available to the New Jersey Subregion, Various Counties
(2) Flower Street Grade Crossing (MPMS # 90477)
(3) Norris Street (1) Grade Crossing (MPMS # 90478)
(4) Norris Street (2) Grade Crossing (MPMS # 90480)
4. Proposed Amendment to the Tri-County Water Quality Management Plan: Expansion of the Sewer Service Area of the Harrison Township/Mullica Hill Sewage Treatment Plant, Gloucester County
5. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2011 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2011 (July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011). Elections will take place at the regular June Board meeting at which time
nominations may also be made from the floor.
6. Regional Citizens Committee (RCC) Report
The activities from the RCC Meeting of May 18, 2010 will be reported to the Board.
7. SEPTA's Fiscal Year 2011 Capital Budget and Twelve Year Capital Program
Catherine Popp-McDonough, SEPTA's Director of Capital Budgets, will present the Authority’s Fiscal Year 2011 Capital Budget and Twelve Year Capital Program. The presentation will include the negative impact the anticipated loss of Act 44 funding will have on SEPTA's ability to advance planned capital projects, beginning July 1, 2010.
8. Overview of Assistance to Local Governments for Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Reduction
Staff will brief the board on DVRPC's work to help municipalities make costeffective investments in energy-efficiency and greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction.
9. Executive Director's Report
a. Meeting with NJDOT Commissioner Simpson
b. Gloucester Camden Line Scoping and Public Meetings
c. New Jersey Food Marketing Task Force
d. Livable Communities Forum
e. Sustainable Communities Grant
f. Pennsylvania House Transportation Committee Hearing
g. GVFTMA Award
h. DVRPC Annual Dinner
10. Committee Reports
a. Planning Coordinating Committee/ Regional Transportation Committee - Donald Shanis
b. Transportation Operations Task Force - John Ward
11. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.