The DVRPC Board Agenda
THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD ONLINE ONLY
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of September 22, 2022
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2023 TIP for PA
- PA23-01: Stockton Avenue over Aquetong Creek (CB #36) (Act 13) (MPMS #103614), Bucks Count
- PA23-02: Parking Improvements Program (MPMS #60540) SEPTA
- PA23-03: Maintenance and Transportation Facilities Program (MPMS #102569) SEPTA
3. DVRPC FY 2023 Work Program Amendments:
a. Fort Washington Toll Plaza Zip Ramp Weaving Analysis
Upper Dublin Township Municipal Authority has requested DVRPC evaluate the feasibility and weaving implications of introducing a new ramp from the Fort Washington Interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Commerce Drive in Upper Dublin Township.
b. Addition of U.S. EDA Grant Funds to support the region’s Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS)
In March 2022, DVRPC secured Economic Development District (EDD) designation from the Economic Development Administration (EDA) of the U.S. Department of Commerce. While EDA is the main economic development agency of the federal government and works with EDDs throughout the country to promote regional cooperation and job growth, DVRPC is the designated liaison between EDA and our member counties and constituent communities. Staff is requesting that the Board amend the FY 2023 UPWP to include the $150,000 grant awarded from the U.S. EDA to support CEDS planning activities.
DVRPC staff will present adjustments to two previously awarded Regional Trails Program projects. The net change is budget neutral. The Regional Trails Program is supported by the William Penn Foundation.
5. Transformative Public Engagement with ARPA
Montgomery County used the opportunity of its ARPA funds as a platform for engagement, implementing transformative initiatives led and informed by County communities.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Executive Director's Report
- FY24 Work Program development
- Certification Review
- Board Retreat
- APA and WTS awards
- 2023 DVRPC Board Meeting Dates
8. Committee Report
- Regional Technical Committee
- Regional Safety Task Force
- Information Resources Exchange Group