The DVRPC Board
Phone number: 1-346-248-7799 Meeting ID: 981 8514 8114 Passcode: 966006909
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 26, 2022
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2022 TIP for NJ and for the FY 2021 TIP for PA.
- NJ22-046: Washington Turnpike, Bridge over West Branch of Wading River (DB #15324), Burlington County
- NJ22-047: Trenton Amtrak Bridges (DB #99362), City of Trenton
- NJ22-048: Route 73, Granite Avenue to Route 41 (DB #18383), Burlington County
- NJ22-049: Route 206, Bridge over Springers Brook (DB #16335), Burlington County
- NJ22-050: CR 545 (Farnsworth Avenue), Bridge over Robbinsville Secondary Branch (Conrail) (DB #17411), Burlington County
- NJ22-051: Route 64, Bridge over Amtrak (DB #15317), Mercer County
- PA21-91: PA 309, Sellersville Bypass, Resurfacing (PM1) (MPMS #86923), Bucks County
- PA21-92: MLK Drive over Schuylkill River (Bridge) (MPMS # 108129), City of Philadelphia
This study is being funded by a grant through the Federal Transit Administration’s Pilot Program for Transit Oriented Development. SEPTA is the direct recipient of the funding for the project and will oversee the work of a consultant. DVRPC is not conducting this work, and the funding is not passing- through DVRPC. Amending the DVRPC UPWP to include the project is a requirement of the FTA grant program.
Since 1990, the DVRPC Land Use File has been updated every five years. The 2020 update was delayed due to the pandemic, and DVRPC is now proposing to restart the collection of this valuable data layer.
DVRPC solicited applications for the FY 2023 TCDI grant program in Pennsylvania from February 1 - April 27, 2022. Staff will present the application review process and the projects recommended for funding.
Federal regulations require that Metropolitan Planning Organizations self- certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will request Board approval.
7. Election of Fiscal Year 2023 Board Officers
Elections will take place for the Fiscal Year 2023 DVRPC Board Officers, based on the recommendations from the Nominating Committee. At this time nominations may also be taken from the floor.
8. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
9. Executive Director's Report
- IIJA Updates
- NARC Conference
- PA TIP Public Meeting
- FY24 Work Program development
- 2022 Federal Certification Review
10. Committee Report
- Regional Technical Committee