The DVRPC Board
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of September 24, 2020
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA21-01: Route 1 Improvement-South (Section RC1) (MPMS #93444), Bucks County
- PA21-02: ADA Ramps 2020 Philadelphia (MPMS #12886), City of Philadelphia
- PA21-03: US 202, Johnson Highway to Township Line Road (61S) (MPMS #63486), Montgomery County
Staff will present the outcomes of the 2020 Equity Through Access project, which identifies regional priorities for improving transportation access for elderly, disabled, and low-income populations. The action proposed will be for the Board to accept these priorities as an update to the regional Coordinated Plan.
4. Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)
RGGI is an initiative of 10 New England and Mid-Atlantic states to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the power sector while generating economic growth. The program sets a regional cap on CO2 emissions from electric power plants, and individual power plants in each state can purchase and trade allowances for emissions, maintaining the regional limit. New Jersey is a member of RGGI, while Pennsylvania is currently considering joining. Staff from PADEP will describe the RGGI program, and its implications for Pennsylvania.
5. DVRPC Nonprofits Update
Staff will provide a brief update on activities undertaken by our PA and NJ nonprofits.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Executive Director's Report
- FY22 Work Program development
- Board Retreat
- Regional Planning Directors conference
- Board Meeting Dates for 2021
- DVRPC Holidays
- TCDI projects
- New Releases
8. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Regional Safety Task Force
(3) Transportation Operations Task Force
(4) Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force