The DVRPC Board
Phone Number: 1 346 248 7799 Meeting ID: 925 6675 8158 Password: 565151
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of May 28, 2020
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
a. PA19-126: Act 13 Bridges Philadelphia (Various MPMS #s), City of Philadelphia
b. PA19-127: US 422 Modeling and Corridor Analysis (MPMS #114492), Various Counties
Federal regulations require that Metropolitan Planning Organizations self- certify that the Regional Transportation Planning Process is carried out in conformance with applicable federal regulations. Staff will request Board approval.
4. Election of Fiscal Year 2021 Board Officers
Elections will take place for the Fiscal Year 2021 DVRPC Board Officers, based on the recommendations from the Nominating Committee. At this time nominations may also be taken from the floor.
5. Post-Pandemic Reopening and Recovery: Retail District and Street Adaptation Strategies
As it became clear that the COVID-19 public health crisis would become an economic crisis as well, DVRPC developed and shared ‘5 Ps that are not pandemic’--strategies to help our region’s downtown retail districts survive the crisis and plan for recovery. As Southeastern PA and South Jersey communities move into guarded reopening with more outdoor activities especially, towns are getting creative by adapting street space for outdoor restaurant and retail use. Staff will present the 5th ‘P’--planning for recovery--and review street changes that are being tried nationally and locally for this purpose.
6. Tracking Progress: Regional Indicator Dashboard
Tracking Progress is a set of regional indicators that show how well the region is performing relative to the goals and vision of the Connections 2045 Plan. Staff has undertaken a major update to the Tracking Progress website to make it more interactive, offer more features, and easier to update.
7. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
8. Executive Director's Report
- House Transportation Bill
- Long Range Plan outreach
- Work Program development
- TIP and Plan public comment periods
- Return to office schedule
9. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Public Participation Task Force
(3) Futures Group
(4) Joint DVRPC Committee Meeting