Regional Technical Committee
Note: Coffee will be available at 9:30 a.m. and a light lunch will be served following the meeting.
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order – Chairman’s Comments
2. Deputy Executive Director’s Report
3. Public Comments on Agenda and Non-Agenda Items
4. Highlights of the Meeting of July 12, 2016
5. MPO Transportation Planning and Programming Memoranda of Understanding
Staff will present multiple memoranda of understanding between DVRPC and neighboring MPOs (LCTCC, NJTPA, SJTPO, and WILMAPCO) regarding their transportation planning and programming responsibilities as they relate to established urbanized areas that cross defined MPO boundaries. These MOUs will be updated following each decennial census and the development of new urbanized areas by the US Census Bureau.
6. Proposed Dates for Calendar Year 2017 RTC Meetings
7. SEP-TAINABLE 2020
SEPTA’s first-generation Sustainability Program Plan was formally adopted by the SEPTA Board in January 2011. The plan focused on 12 targets to be reached by 2015 and served as the framework for initiatives to advance the environmental, social and economic sustainability of the system and region. It has become a model for collaborative sustainability planning and implementation in the transit industry. SEPTA staff will present results from the 2015 plan and a proposed planning framework for the 2020 plan.
8. Data Coordination Initiative at DVRPC
DVRPC staff will present on new data coordination efforts that are underway at DVRPC. Through this initiative, staff are working toward improving how DVRPC acquires, stores, manages, maintains, and shares data. Related to this initiative, a demonstration of the recently released GIS Data Portal will be given.
9. FY18 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Development
DVRPC staff will lead a discussion on the development of the FY18 Work Program including: requirements, planning emphasis areas, process, schedule and initial outreach to counties/cities.
10. One Minute Reports
RTC Members and guests will be invited to provide updates on the activities of their agencies
11. Old Business and New Business
12. Meeting Adjournment
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC is Tuesday, October 11, 2016.
- Highlights of the July 12, 2016 RTC Meeting
- MPO Transportation Planning and Programming Memoranda of Understanding
- Proposed Dates for Calendar Year 2017 RTC Meetings
- FY18 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Development Schedule