Regional Technical Committee
A light lunch will be available
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
10:00 a.m. RTC Meeting Begins
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch
1. Report of June 2, 1998 RTC Meeting
2. Report on Board Activities
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendments/ Modifications
During the course of the year, it becomes necessary to amend or modify the existing Transportation Improvement Program.
4. Election of Regional Transportation Committee Officers for Fiscal Year 1999
The nominating committee proposes the following candidates for RTC officers in Fiscal Year 1999:
Chairman: Leo Bagley, Montgomery County
Vice Chairman: Jerry Mooney, New Jersey Department of Transportation
5. FY99 Regional Airports Capital Program Recommendations
DVRPC is required by its continuing planning contract with FAA to provide annual project funding recommendations to FAA and the status of NJ and PA. Projects were developed by staff by comparing past funding activity with RASP 2020 objectives. FY99 recommendations have been reviewed, modified and endorsed by the Regional Aviation Committee.
6. Transportation Investment Study for the Proposed I-295/I-76 NJ Route 42 Interchange - 1999 Planning Work Program Amendment
A Transportation Investment Study provides a focused analysis and evaluation for mobility needs and related problems of a corridor or sub-area within the region. This interchange, located in a joint corner of Camden/Gloucester Counties, is one of the most congested in Southern New Jersey.
7. Transit Accessibility in the Delaware Region
This study uses a Geographic Information System (GIS) to determine the share of the region's population and jobs located within various distances of bus and trolley lines, and rail stations. The analysis is broken down by submode (regional rail, rail transit, and bus/trolley) and time of service (peak, midday, evening, owl, Saturday, and Sunday).
8. Status Reports
- Regional Information Network
- FY1999-2000 TIP (PA) Subcommittee
- DVRPC Transportation web site
9. Old Business
10. New Business
(1) Highlights of June 2, 1998 Meeting
(2) Transportation Investment Study
(3) Calendar of Events