Regional Technical Committee
A light lunch will be available
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
||Pennsylvania Subcommittee Meeting|
Mobility Alternatives Program
1. Report of March 7, 2000 RTC Meeting
2. Report on Board Activities
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
During the course of the year it is necessary for the State Departments of Transportation and the transit operators to make changes to the TIP to reflect current program needs.
- Modification 9938 is a request by SEPTA to change the funding source of two projects from state to federal and to add the Norristown Parking Garage to the Rail Station and Parking Program.
- Amendment 0004 is a request by NJDOT to adjust the schedule of an existing TIP project and to add a project to the TIP from the Study and Development program.
4. Transportation Management Associations (TMA) in Pennsylvania - DVRPC Work Program Amendment for FY 2001
TMA work programs must be included in the DVRPC Work Program for FY 2001. Last month the Board approved the core programs for the five current TMA recipients. This month a presentation by the Central Philadelphia Development Corporation (CPDC) on their work program and a discussion/decision on the Supplemental Programs will be made.
5. Transportation Management Associations in New Jersey - DVRPC Work Program Amendment for FY 2001
There are two active TMAs in the four county area in New Jersey. These proposed work programs will be presented for inclusion in the DVRPC FY 2001 Work Program.
6. Draft DVRPC FY2001 - 2004 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
The Pennsylvania and New Jersey Subcommittees have been working diligently on the new TIP for federal FY01 which begins October 1, 2000. Staff will recommend to the RTC that the Board authorize release of a draft for public comment sometime in May. This schedule will allow for public and agency review and comment, further revision and recommendation by the RTC in time for Board adoption at its July meeting. Any necessary DVRPC Year 2020 Plan amendments will also be included in this schedule.
7. FY2000 Work Program Amendments - New Jersey
- US 322 Corridor Planning Study - To assist the corridor planning work underway in Gloucester County, DVRPC will design and conduct a traffic count program, develop a framework for the public involvement process and coordinate CMS activities to identify appropriate TDM strategies.
- US 130 Corridor Strategic Plan - Burlington County will manage this project which identifies actions needed to improve the visual and functional attributes of the highway that contribute toward economic redevelopment.
8. US 130 Corridor Strategic Plan - Burlington County will manage this project which identifies actions needed to improve the visual and functional attributes of the highway that contribute toward economic redevelopment.
DVRPC has completed traffic volume forecasts for the proposed interchange between the Pennsylvania Turnpike and I-95, an important project in the Delaware Valley Region. This effort updated previously published work and includes some new assumptions - such as the inclusion of Electronic Toll Collection (E.T.C.). In addition, this work included data provided to the Pennsylvania Economy League for their work in determining the economic impact of the interchange.
- DVRPC Competitive CMAQ Program for Pennsylvania
9. Old Business
10. New Business
1. Highlights of the March 7, 2000 RTC Meeting
2. TIP Amendment #9938- Letter dated March 27, 2000
3. TIP Amendment 0004 - Memo dated March 30, 2000
4. Work Program Amendment - US 322 Corridor Planning Study
5. Work Program Amendment - U.S. Route 130
6. Calendar of Events for April 2000