Regional Technical Committee
A light lunch will be available
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
||Regional Transportation Committee Meeting Begins
||New Jersey Subcommittee Meeting|
- See enclosed Agenda-
1. Report of January 4, 2000 RTC Meeting
2. Report on Board Activities
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
During the course of the year it is necessary for the State Departments of Transportation and the transit operators to make changes to the TIP to reflect current program needs.
- Modification 9931 is a request by Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) to increase funding through demonstration funding for the Smart Bridges project #0576.
- Modification 9932 is a request by Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) to switch funding from Act 26 to FTA Federal Section 5307 for Suburban Station Transit project #5062.
- SEPTA request to utilize the remaining $3.9 million from the CMAQ Park and Ride Set Aside project #0566 for increased parking at five rail stations.
4. Pennsylvania Transportation Enhancement Program
The Pennsylvania Subcommittee, with input from the Regional Citizens Committee, developed a prioritized regional list of projects for the RTC's consideration and recommendation to the Board.
5. New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Draft Capital Plan for FY01-03
NJDOT will present the draft FY2001 Capital Program and draft three year project list for the Transportation Improvement Program development process.
6. Household Travel Survey
Staff will present a summary of the Household Travel Survey to be conducted by telephone this winter. Information on sample size, trip frequency, mode choice and other characteristics will be included.
7. Year 2025 Horizons Transportation Plan
The status of an update of the long-range transportation plan will be reported. Results of a survey of executives of large work-sites will be presented. Staff will also outline the objectives of a series of meetings during the next six weeks to develop candidate projects to include in the plan.
8. Year 2000 Imagery
DVRPC updates its aerial imagery for the nine county region and, as with previous years, imagery will be acquired for areas outside the DVRPC region. For the first time this data will be available in digital format. This information is critical for any number of planning applications and staff will bring the committee up-to-date on progress.
- New TIP development schedule
- Pennsylvania CMAQ competition
- Schuylkill Valley Metro
- New Jersey job access
9. Old Business
10. New Business
1. Highlights of the , 2000 RTC Meeting
2. TIP Modification 9931 DRPA
3. TIP Modification 9932 SEPTA
4. TIP Amendment 9933 Park and Ride Set Aside
5. SEPTA Request for Park and Ride Set Aside Funds
6. Memorandum on Transportation Enhancements
7. Calendar of Events for February, 2000