Regional Technical Committee Agenda
A light lunch will be available
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
||Regional Transportation Committee Meeting Begins
||PA Sub-Committee Meeting|
-TMA Work programs for FY 2002
-DVRPC Competitive Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Program (Schedule for 2002)
-Initial Discussion on Revisions to the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Pennsylvania
1. Report of February 12, 2001 RTC Meeting
2. Report on Board Activities
3. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP):Action PA0103
TIP Action NJ 0106: East Atlantic Ave. Bike/Pedestrian Trail, Camden County
A request is being made by Camden County to add the preliminary engineering phase of the East Atlantic Ave. Bike/Pedestrian Trail to the TIP at a cost of $300,000. The trail will link twelve municipalities, extending from Oaklyn to Clementon. Further documentation of this request will be provided at the meeting.
TIP Action PA 0117
A request by DRPA to add $1.99 million ($995,000 Congressional Earmark, $995,000 DRPA matching funds) to their Smart Bridges project.
TIP Action PA 0118
A request by PennDOT to add the preliminary engineering phase of the Passyunk Avenue Drawbridge Rehabilitation project to the TIP at a total cost of $350,000 ($280,000 federal, $70,000 state).
4. FY 2002 Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Transportation Management Association (TMA) Assistance Grant Program Funding Package
The Pennsylvania TMAs have requested a funding increase for their TMA Assistance Grants in FY 2002. Staff will present an overview of the request and the details of individual applications for these increased funds.
5. Pennsylvania Turnpike Long Range Planning
The Pennsylvania Turnpike, over the last two decades, has become an important facility for commuter and other local trips in the region. Mr. Tim Smith of the Turnpike staff will make a presentation regarding the overall needs and direction of the Turnpike and some of the current ongoing activities.
6. Job Access and Reverse Commute Competitive Grant Program
In February the Board acted on staff recommendations for the consistency of projects with the regional Job Access plan and applicant qualifications. A Special Committee will meet on March 16, to review project proposals and recommend separate priorities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for Board action on March 22. Staff will summarize the status of the projects, the composition of the committee and related issues.
7. DVRPC's Information System for Transportation Planning
Staff will make a brief presentation of work progressing under the Information System for Transportation Planning project, which provides easy access to state and regional data in an interactive GIS environment.
- NJ FY 2003-2004 TIP Update
- Share the Road Bicycle Safety
8. Old Business
9. New Business
1. Highlights of the February 12, 2001 RTC Meeting
2. Letter dated February 9, 2001 regarding TIP Action PA 0117
3. Memo dated February 26, 2001 regarding TIP Action PA 0118
4. Memo dated February 21, 2001 regarding FY 2002 PA TMA Assistance Grant Funding Package
5. Calendar of Events for March, 2001