Regional Technical Committee
Note: Coffee will be available at 9:30 a.m. and a light lunch will be served following the meeting.
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
10:00 a.m. Planning Coordinating Committee & Regional Transportation Committee Meeting
12:00 Noon Lunch
1. Call to Order - Chairman's Comments
2. Deputy Executive Director's Report
3. Report on Regional Citizens Committee Activities
4. Highlights of Meeting of October 5, 2010
5. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY2011 TIP for PA and the FY2010 TIP for NJ.
- PA11-03: Coatesville Train Station Rehabilitation (MPMS# 87534), Chester County - Cost Increase
- NJ10-39a: Route 295/42, Missing Moves, Bellmawr (DB# 355A), Camden County - Cost Increase
- NJ10-39b: Route 42, Southbound Roadway Improvements (DB# 355A2), Camden County - Proposed New Breakout Project
- NJ10-40: Route 29, Memorial Drive (DB# 02396B2), Mercer County - Proposed New Breakout Project
- NJ10-41: Route 295, Paulsboro Brownshfield Access (DB# 04321), Gloucester County - Add Back In
- NJ10-42a: Route 130, Brooklawn Circles (DB# 99312), Camden County - Graduate from SD to the TIP
- NJ10-42b: Route 168, Bridge over Big Timber Creek (DB# 09327), Gloucester County - Graduate from SD to the TIP
- NJ10-43: Route 30 Evesham Road Intersection Improvements (DB# 93263), Camden County - Federalize
- NJ10-46: Route 77, Swedesboro-Hardingville Road, Intersection Improvements (CR 538) (DB# 97049), Gloucester County - Cost Increase
- NJ10-47: TMA-DVRPC (DB# X43J), Various - Funding Switch from CMAQ to STP-STU
- PA11-04a: Transit and Regional Rail Station Program (MPMS# 77183), SEPTA - Cost Increase/Addition of New Projects
- PA11-04b: State of Good Repair (MPMS# 77180), SEPTA - Cost Increase/Addition of New Project
6. Fiscal Year 2011 Planning Work Program Amendment
To respond to the needs of member governments and agencies, work program changes and additions are brought to the PCC/RTC to permit the timely undertaking of technical activity.
- Regional Circuit Rider for Energy Efficiency in Local Government Operations
- New Jersey Implementation Pilot for the FHWA's Conceptual Model for Conducting Climate Change Vulnerability and Risk Assessments of Transportation Infrastructure
7. FY 12 Transit Support Program and Supportive Regional Highway Planning Program Special Studies
Each year as part of the UPWP Transit Support Program and Supportive Regional Highway Planning Program a special pot of funds are set aside for Special Studies. Staff will present the slate of candidate projects for RTC approval.
8. DVRPC Travel Improvement Model (TIM) – Report on TIM 1.0 and plans for development of TIM 2.0 and beyond
The DVRPC Travel Improvement Model (TIM), used for various types of forecasts and analyses, is nearing the end of a 3 year cycle of upgrades in order to remain consistent with the state of the practice, new policy demands, and evolving Federal guidance on travel models. Staff will discuss the selection of short and long term improvements to the model and the data that the model uses in order to stay current with accepted modeling practice and federal guidance.
9. PA Planning Partners Annual Meeting - Report
Staff will provide a summary of what occurred at this year's Annual Meeting of all the Pennsylvania MPOs, RPOs, Districts, and Central Office representatives, with particular emphasis on Linking Planning & NEPA and Local Asset Management.
10. Old Business and New Business
11. Meeting Adjournment
The next scheduled meeting of the PCC/RTC is Tuesday, January 11, 2011.
- Minutes of the October 12, 2010 RCC Meeting
- Highlights of the October 5, 2010 RTC Meeting
- TIP Actions October 2010