Regional Technical Committee
Note: Coffee will be available at 9:30 a.m. and a light lunch will be served following the meeting.
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
Planning Coordinating Committee & Regional Transportation
1. Call to Order - Chairman's
2. Deputy Executive Director's
3. Report on Regional Citizens Committee
4. Highlights of the Meeting of September 7,
5. Fiscal Year 2011 Planning Work Program Amendment
To respond to the needs of member governments and agencies, work programchanges and additions are brought to the PCC/RTC to permit the timely undertakingof technical activity.
a. New Jersey Implementation Pilot for the FHWA’s Conceptual Model forConducting Climate Change Vulnerability and Risk Assessments ofTransportation Infrastructure
6. PCC/RTC Meeting Dates for Calendar Year 2011
A set of proposed meeting dates for the PCC/RTC for calendar year 2011 will besubmitted to the committee for its consideration.
7. Pennsylvania Community Transportation Initiative (PCTI)
The RTC will be asked to delegate responsibility to develop a recommended list ofprojects to the PA Subcommittee. The list will then be forwarded to the DVRPCBoard for their consideration
8. Fiscal Year 2012 Work Program Development
As part of the development process for the FY2012 DVRPC Work Program, the RTChas been asked to submit recommendations to the DVRPC Board. RTC memberswill be organized into break-out groups to facilitate discussion on potential projects.Each group will be asked to share their ideas when the RTC reconvenes, with thefinal goal of recommending direction to the Board and projects for inclusion in theFY2012 Work Program.
9. Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan (CHSTP) Update
Staff will provide a brief summary of DVRPC’s Coordinated Human ServicesTransportation Plan update and a preview of this year’s Pennsylvania funding round.
10. FY 12 Supportive Regional Highway Planning Program and Transit Support Program Special Studies Final Call for Projects
Each year there are funds set aside from the Transit Support Program budgets inPA and NJ and from the Supportive Regional Highway Planning Program in NJ forshort-term studies and other relevant projects. Staff will issue a final call for specialstudy projects and discuss the programs’ schedules.
11. One Minute Reports
Members and guests will be invited to provide updates on the activities
of their agencies.
12. Old Business and New
13. Meeting Adjournment
next scheduled meeting of the PCC/RTC is Tuesday, November 9,