Regional Technical Committee
Phone number: 1-346-248-7799 Meeting ID: 976 4055 3451 Password: 375553331
1. Call to Order – Chairman’s Comments
2. Deputy Executive Director’s Report
3. Public Comments on Agenda and Non-Agenda Items
4. Highlights of the November 10, 2020 RTC Meeting
5. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2020 TIP for NJ and the FY 2021 TIP for PA.
- NJ20-051: Mercer County's Electronic Traffic Control Devices Inventory (DB #D1901), Mercer County – Remove a Project from TIP
- NJ20-055: Traffic Signal Adaptive/Vehicle Detection Upgrade (DB #D2012), Burlington County – Add a New Project to TIP
- NJ20-056: CR 616 (Church Rd), Vicinity of NJ 38 to Camden County Line (DB #D2013), Camden County – Add a New Project to TIP
- NJ20-057: CR 655 (Fries Mill Rd), CR 610 (Clayton-Williamstown Rd) to NJ 47 (Delsea Drive) (DB #D2015), Gloucester County – Add a New Project to TIP
- NJ20-058: Route 295/42/I-76, Direct Connection, Contract 4 (DB #355E), Camden County – Cost Increase
- PA21-13: Stormwater Management Site Repair 2020 (MPMS #115622), Various Counties – Add New Breakout Project to TIP
- PA21-14: Substations and Power Improvements (MPMS #60651), SEPTA – Add New Project to TIP
6. Adoption of DVRPC Fiscal Year 2022 Unified Planning Work Program and TIP Amendments
At their December 9, 2020 meeting, the DVRPC Board authorized release of the Draft DVRPC FY22 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) for distribution and review, with the public comment period scheduled to run from December 9, 2020 to January 11, 2021. DVRPC staff is in the process of receiving and responding to comments and are working to resolve any open issues. The RTC is being asked to recommend that the Board adopt the Final DVRPC FY22 UPWP, pending the resolution of any outstanding comments and issues. After Board adoption, relevant edits will continue to be incorporated and the final document will be produced and sent to the funding agencies.
7. Transportation Performance Management Targets and Update
Federal legislation requires state departments of transportation, transit operators, and metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) to establish and use a performance-based approach for transportation decision-making to achieve national transportation goals. This includes tracking performance measures, setting data-driven targets, and selecting projects to help meet those targets. DVRPC staff will present on the performance under each area, as well as a recommendation for regional action on targets in the following areas:
a. Newly established targets for Transit Safety
b. Revised targets for the interim reporting period for Pavement and Bridge Condition and System Performance
c. Annual targets for Transit Assets
d. Annual targets for Roadway Safety
8. Update on Experimental Pop-Ups (ExPo) Program Development and Narberth Bike Lane Project
Staff will present an update on recent work developing our new ExPo program to support temporary projects, including highlights from the recent "Wheels on Windsor" pop-up bike lane project in Narberth Borough, which the program supported.
9. One Minute Reports
RTC Members and guests will be invited to provide updates on the activities of their agencies.
10. Old Business and New Business
11. Meeting Adjournment
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC is Tuesday, February 9, 2021.