Regional Technical Committee
Phone Number: 1-646-558-8656 Meeting ID: 923 3243 8571 Calling In Password: 514753097
1. Call to Order – Chairman’s Comments
2. Deputy Executive Director’s Report
3. Public Comments on Agenda and Non-Agenda Items
Callers please press *9 to raise hand during public comments.
4. Highlights of the September 8, 2020 RTC Meeting
5. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2021 TIP for PA and the FY 2020 TIP for NJ.
- PA21-01: Route 1 Improvement-South (Section RC1) (MPMS #93444), Bucks County – Reduce Funding
- PA21-02: ADA Ramps 2020 Philadelphia (MPMS #12886), City of Philadelphia – Reduce Funding
- PA21-03: US 202, Johnson Highway to Township Line Road (61S) (MPMS #63486), Montgomery County – Increase Funding
6. Pedestrian Portal
DVRPC recently completed their development of a GIS pedestrian facilities inventory and will soon launch the Greater Philadelphia Pedestrian Portal. The Pedestrian Portal (walk.dvrpc.org) is a website that informs and engages the public, allows online editing of the pedestrian facility data, and allows collaborative regional and local project planning. Staff will provide an overview of the GIS inventory and demonstrate a few features of the Pedestrian Portal.
7. Franklin Square Reopening
DRPA/PATCO will present a virtual tour of the progress of the reopening of Franklin Square Station.
8. TIP Story Map
A story map is a new online tool to educate and inform planners, member governments, and the public about the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) in the DVRPC region.
9. Safe Routes to Transit: Bordentown Station
Staff will present a recent Safe Routes to Transit project in Bordentown City, New Jersey. The study explores concepts that improve pedestrian and bicycle access to Bordentown Station as well as streetscape and safety improvements along other key corridors.
9. DVRPC's IDRuM Program
The newly updated IDRuM program provides all of PennDOT District 6-0 Detour Routes in a fully web based application. IDRuM provides easy access for planners and Emergency Responders to the vetted PennDOT detour routes for their use in long term incidents, construction detours, special event planning, and more.
10. Work Program Development Update
11. One Minute Reports
RTC Members and guests will be invited to provide updates on the activities of their agencies.
12. Old Business and New Business
13. Meet Adjournment
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC is Tuesday, November 10, 2020.