Regional Technical Committee
1. Call to Order – Chairman’s Comments
2. Deputy Executive Director’s Report
3. Public Comments on Agenda and Non-Agenda Items
4. Highlights of the March 10, 2020 RTC Meeting
5. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2019 TIP for PA and the FY 2020 TIP for NJ.
a. PA19-120: Oxford Valley Road/Lincoln Highway Intersection Improvements (MPMS #13635), Bucks County – Remove PE Phase and Add FD Phase
b. PA19-121: ADA Ramps 2020 Philadelphia (MPMS #12886), City of Philadelphia – Advance Construction Phase
6. FY21 MAP and TMA Assistance Budget Approval
Staff will present the budgets for the TMA Assistance and Mobility Alternatives Program (MAP) FY21 Work Programs for targeted TDM work in southeastern Pennsylvania. A brief update on the TMA Competitive Grant work will be included.
7. Request to Open a Public Comment Period for the Draft FY 2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania; amendments to the Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan (LRP); and the Draft Conformity Finding of the LRP and TIP
Staff requests authorization to open a public comment period for the purpose of gathering public and agency comments on the Draft FY 2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania, amendments to the Connections 2045 Long-Range Plan (LRP), and the Draft Conformity Determination of the Connections 2045 LRP, FY 2020 TIP for New Jersey, and the Draft FY 2021 TIP for Pennsylvania, as well as to issue proper public notifications; to publish the draft documents of the Long-Range Plan Amendments, PA TIP, and Conformity Findings on the internet; to make copies available at certain public libraries; and to hold public meetings.
8. One Minute Reports
RTC Members and guests will be invited to provide updates on the activities of their agencies.
9. Old Business and New Business
10. Meeting Adjournment
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC is Tuesday, May 12, 2020.