Regional Safety Task Force
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Emphasis Area Focus: Aggressive Driving
Lamont Hinton, Metropolitan Police Department (Washington, DC). Mr. Hinton will discuss the implementation of Washington’s automated traffic enforcement program.
David Shephard, Families for Safe Streets (New York City). Mr. Shephard’s presentation will focus on advocacy efforts to curb speeding and aggressive driving in New York.
3. Action Item Development Breakout Session
4. Member Updates and Open Forum
5. Additional RSTF/DVRPC Updates
Registration is required by 5/30.
RSTF Goal: To reduce roadway crashes and eliminate serious injuries and fatalities from crashes in the Delaware Valley