Regional Safety Task Force
9:30 am - Noon
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of September, 2010 Meeting Highlights
3. Update from the Enforcement Community
This agenda item provides an opportunity for information exchange from members of the enforcement community.
4. Legislative Update
Representatives from AAA Mid-Atlantic will provide a brief summary of the status of important transportation safety legislation.
5. Panel: Keep Vehicles on the Roadway
Leaders involved with keeping vehicles on the roadway will speak briefly about what their agencies are doing and lessons learned in tackling this emphasis area that are valuable throughout the Delaware Valley. There will be plenty of time for discussion.
- Joseph Cheung, Transportation Specialist, Roadway Departure Team, Federal Highway Administration
- Gary Modi, Division Chief, PennDOT – Bureau of Highway Safety and Traffic Engineering
- Josh Schneider, Principal Planner, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- Joe Lorricco, Assistant County Engineer, Burlington County Engineering Department
6. Tracking Progress on Actionable Items
Zoe Neaderland, DVRPC, will review "Tracking How Safety is Being Improved in the Delaware Valley" and lead discussion of potential tasks to help keep vehicles on the roadway in the region.
7. Open Forum