Information Resources Exchange Group
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
1. Call to Order and Introductions
Presented by Frank Desendi (email@example.com), Manager, Geographic Information Division, PA Department of Transportation, Bureau of Planning and Research
Frank will present on The Pennsylvania State Geospatial Coordinating Board (Geoboard). The creation of the GeoBoard was in direct recognition of the importance of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in understanding, managing, and governing in today's world. Frank will discuss the Boards activities and direction
3. DVRPC's Bicycle LTS and Connectivity Analysis
Presented by Sarah Moran (firstname.lastname@example.org), Transportation Planner, DVRPC
Sarah will talk about DVRPC's Bicycle LTS and Connectivity Analysis. Where should we prioritize bicycle infrastructure? A look at how DVRPC tackled this question, the tools used, technical challenges overcome, and how the results of the analysis are being delivered and used.
4. DVRPC Work Program Update
5. Member Roundtable
- Recent Projects - Attendees are encouraged to share recent accomplishments and to discuss any ongoing projects that you or your agency is working on that is related to information gathering and sharing.
- Recent Event Reports - Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events - Attendees are encouraged to announce any upcoming meeting or conference.