Information Resources Exchange Group
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order and Introductions
- CartoCSS and TileMill, Steve Cline, GIS Analyst, McCormick Taylor
- Bringing Bike Share to Philadelphia, Aaron Ritz, Bicycle & Pedestrian Programs Planner, Philadelphia Mayor’s Office of Transportation and Utilities
- Permanent Bicycle and Pedestrian Counters, Shawn Megill Legendre, Office of Energy and Climate Change Initiatives, DVRPC
3. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to share recent accomplishments and to discuss any ongoing projects that you or your agency is working on that is related to information gathering and sharing.
4. DVRPC Work Program Update
5. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events;
Attendees are encouraged to announce any upcoming meeting or conference.